Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to learn editing🤣
Oh really? Good good😆 U r editing from phone right?
I started editing from phone and then shifted to Laptop :p
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am trying to learn editing🤣
Oh really? Good good😆 U r editing from phone right?
I started editing from phone and then shifted to Laptop :p
I do everything from Laptop till I can do itOh really? Good good😆 U r editing from phone right?
I started editing from phone and then shifted to Laptop :p
Very rarely my phone is used
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I do everything from Laptop till I can do it
Very rarely my phone is used
Yeah i find it hard on phone. Screen size is tiny and uncontrollable to edit xD
u use photoshop or other software/app?
I have PS CS5 extendedYeah i find it hard on phone. Screen size is tiny and uncontrollable to edit xD
u use photoshop or other software/app?
I am for now using Picsart because I find it easy
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have PS CS5 extended
I am for now using Picsart because I find it easy
Yeah using CS5 too. The one that's only working at the moment flawlessly. I used CS6, CC in the past but all stopped working T_T Cracking PS nowadays, is hard. Tried cracking CC 2019 n it's a no no!👎🏼
I used Picsart before PS but when I look back, I don't know how to use it anymore🤣
PS CS5 is looking to complicated to me right nowYeah using CS5 too. The one that's only working at the moment flawlessly. I used CS6, CC in the past but all stopped working T_T Cracking PS nowadays, is hard. Tried cracking CC 2019 n it's a no no!👎🏼
I used Picsart before PS but when I look back, I don't know how to use it anymore🤣
So for my learning porcess its Picsart
Maybe when I think I am good enough I might use PS
PS talk😆 I find the entire adobe package so complicated🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
PS CS5 is looking to complicated to me right now
So for my learning porcess its Picsart
Maybe when I think I am good enough I might use PS
Yeah it takes time to get used to the tools in PS. Sam is expert using picsart
Originally posted by: ilazyair
PS talk😆 I find the entire adobe package so complicated🤣
At first, yeah u will find it difficult using Adobe products and then u will get used to it😆
U use premiere pro or sony vegas for ur vms?
Sam urf Chana ur ChanadlerBong?😆Yeah it takes time to get used to the tools in PS. Sam is expert using picsart
If yes toh I need to talk to her for tips