Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Woww!!! This is really beautiful... ❤️
Absolutely loved it... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Nikki, am glad!!❤️😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Woww!!! This is really beautiful... ❤️
Absolutely loved it... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Nikki, am glad!!❤️😃
Originally posted by: Madhura..
My dialogue returns, Sharam Karo! But then people like and write anything. But what was this? Like really?
Agree with Nushy, iske saamne out of blue romance stories seem better. Apne Nazar ke tracks bhi seemed better!!🤣
Seemed better?? Our Nazar tracks were thousand times better than this one...
I was laughing at the ideas... I mean from where do people get such wierd ideas? And on top of that, they find like minded people who actually love these ideas...
Sometimes, I wonder what does their head contain that they get such ajeeb-o-gareeb ideas???
Tabhi to, dimag itna ghoom gaya ki use theek karne ke liye pichhle 30 minutes se CID forum par apne favourite genre ki stories padh rahe hain... 😆
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Seemed better?? Our Nazar tracks were thousand times better than this one...
I was laughing at the ideas... I mean from where do people get such wierd ideas? And on top of that, they find like minded people who actually love these ideas...
Sometimes, I wonder what does their head contain that they get such ajeeb-o-gareeb ideas???
Tabhi to, dimag itna ghoom gaya ki use theek karne ke liye pichhle 30 minutes se CID forum par apne favourite genre ki stories padh rahe hain... 😆
Yeah, was waiting for you both to say that.
Indeed!!
I read your and Nushy's reaction and decided to read upar se, for having my peace of mind.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
My dialogue returns, Sharam Karo! But then people like and write anything. But what was this? Like really?
Agree with Nushy, iske saamne out of blue romance stories seem better. Apne Nazar ke tracks bhi seemed better!!🤣
Yay!!! SHARAM KARO returns!!! 😃 🥳
It's brilliant!!! 😲 😲 😲 👏 👏 👏
I am! 😎
https://www.facebook.com/108816000718709/posts/128954352038207/
Really! I had a hard time controlling my laughter! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: nushy1995
https://www.facebook.com/108816000718709/posts/128954352038207/
Really! I had a hard time controlling my laughter! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Waah🤣