Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya uss time par window remarriage hui thi kya???
Window remarriage kya hota hai?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya uss time par window remarriage hui thi kya???
Window remarriage kya hota hai?🤔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya uss time par window remarriage hui thi kya???
I don't think so.
Things were at peak aggression back then
I know. 🤣
I was just pulling her leg. But she is not here only🥺😭
She is rewatching BB
Even I am re watching something
But with my PC I can multi task *happy tears*
She is rewatching BB
Even I am re watching something
But with my PC I can multi task *happy tears*
I'm not re watching anything. Am I not accepted here anymore? 😭😭
WTH Kitna drama karti ho🤣
😭🥺
Mera drama jaldi band ho jaayega. Don't worry. 😳
Galti hogayi baba 😆 auto correct 😆
Widow remarriage 🤣
As if you don't know what I mean!!! Shaitaaan 😵