Posted: 4 years ago

Nice teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely teaser di.. 

All asked ishu to come his home... Hope she agreed.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Teaser 

Ruhaan wants to stay at Raman's house

and Raman also tells Ishita he wants both

her and Ruhaan to stay

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls update soon, hope all go to Bhalla house. More Ishra time at night where they talk more about their past etc 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you.....

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 20

Their kids hands were full with ,chips and choclate packed . Ruhaan ran to ishita and said " mumma dekho dadu dilaye bazaar se ( mom see dadi bought it from market ). 

Ruhi too showed it and shubham too showed though he couldn't talk like them . Ishita smiled fully and hugged all of them while Raman too smiled seeing the soothing scene and walked out to inform his mother about the change in plan. 

After sometimes ishra and kids were on their way to restaurant. Raman was driving, ishita was sitting beside him while the kids were on back seat ,talking something randomly ,enjoying the ride ,that's when Raman asked " ishita which restaurant, will you prefer."

I- you had decided this dinner so you must have decided the restaurant too .

R- yeah I had ,but now the plan has changed so we should go in a nice damily restaurant. 

I- humm

Thats when ruhaan said " papa bahut door chalo ."

Before ishra could say something ruhi said " yes papa ,take us for long drive ,some nice restaurant which is far from here . Its first time we are going somewhere together."

Raman looked at ishita ,she too nodded agreeing to the kids .

R- so its long drive and dinner both .

Ru-haan - yaay ,long drive and dinner . Mazza aayega .

Raman smiled seeing the happiness on kids face and turned the car towards outskirt of Delhi . He knew a nice highway Dhaba which serves tasty and hygenic food ,and was but away from the proper city . They drove about fourty five minutes and reached the place . It was a nice dhaba on the highway surrounded by trees . It has little huts as cabin ,kids gets excited seeing the huts for the very first time . Ishra chose one hut and settled in it while Ru-haan got busy in clinking pics around the hut in different posses . Ishra ordered the food ,both veg and non veg . Ruhaan had nonveg food with Raman while Ruhi ate veg food with ishita . They had completed their dinner and was now eating ice cream as dessert.  Ishraru and already completed their ice cream while ruhaan was slowly having his second cup of  icecream when ishita said " ruh ,eat quickly ,then we have to go home ."

Ruh- home ,kaun se waale ( which one).

I- the one ,in which me and you live .

Ru- papa aul didi bhi aayenge hamale chaat( papa and didi will also come with us ).

I- no , they will go to their house .

Ruhaan made a cry face and said " lekin didi boli ki main unke chaath rahunga ( but didi said that I will stay with them).

I- yes betu ,we will live with them but not today ,after some more day, we will go there .

Ruh( making a puppy face)- lekin mujhe to aaj se hi rahna hai ,dadu bole mujhe bed time story sunaayenge( but I want to go today itself ,dadu had told that he will tell me bedtime story ).

Ishita made a stressful face and looked at Raman signalling him to make ruhaan understand when he said " I m not going to say anything rather I too want you two to come home."

I- what?

Ruhi- haan mumma ,ruh and papa are right, you should come with us .

R- exactly ,why do you want to stay alone when you have whole family .

I- Raman they are kids but you are grown up na ,you understand the situation, don't you .

R- no I don't ,make me understand .

I- Raman how can we stay with you before our marraige .

Raman looked at the kids and said " Ruhi , Ruhaan go in car ,we are coming after settling the bills .The kids nodded and walked towards the car ,Raman opened the car and they entered ,then he turned towards ishita and asked " Ishita, do you r think ,this marraige is really necessary for us to live together.We have a child together ishita ,isn't that reason enough for us to live with each other. "

Ishita didn't answred anything when Raman encircled his arm around ger shoulder and spoke " I know ishita you are bit uncomfortable with all this and I won't say you are wrong but we have to think about kids before us moreover now I don't want to leave you alone . I will talk to Ma and arrange the marraige soonish,before the people will realise that you are living with us . Okay ,now smile and come ,kids are waiting for us ."

Ishita nodded and both walked towards their car and returned home . Both the kids were slept when they reached home, Raman picked ruhaan,while ishita supported ruhi and they went home . Ishra settled the kids in Ruhi's room, ishita too told that she will sleep with the kids. Raman agreed but said that if she is not sleepy they can talk for a while . Ishita too wanted to spend some lone time with him so she agreed and said she will come after changing into night cloths . Raman nodded and went to his room . 

After sometimes ishita went to Raman's room,but it was empty ,she was wondering where he has gone when he entered the room with two mugs and said " I thought that a cup of hot coffee will make us relax."

I- that's great .

Both settled on the couch and started sipping the coffee ,waiting for other to start the conversation but non was initiating . After some time ishita said " you wanted to talk something. "

R- yeah ,not some but a lot but I don't exactly know what to talk . When you were not around I was missing you too much , I don't remember a night when I slept sober. I wanted to talk to you somuch but now I don't have anything to say as if I had got everything after getting you .

Ishita's eyes got moist listening that he had missed her , she looked at him and asked 

" if you actually liked me then why did you left that day ."

R- that was my mistake and I will regret it for all my life . I will always regret that you have to struggle alone , I was not there to console you when your father died ,I was not there when you were giving birth to our baby . Ishita will you be ever able to forgive me for not being there with you when you needed me most .I regret that I was not there to see my son growing , I was not there when he needed me to hold his finger while taking his first step , I was not there to teach him say papa first...I missed everything ishita ,I missed everything and thats only my fault.

His voice broke till he completes .Ishita looked at him and spoke " may be you had missed his growing days but his vhildhood is not over yet ,you can still live his childhood. 

R- you know ishita I m one unlucky man who had two kids but had not enjoyed seeing them growing . When ruhi was born her mother left leaving me heartbroken resulting in ignoring ruhi and when ruhaan born I was the one who left his mother . I so wanted to see my kids growing but I missed it both the time and it was only my mistake . I had hurt you ,ruhi and ruhaan too, main bahut bura hoon na ishita.

He asked like a kid and looked at ishita to console him,she opened her arms ,he snuggled into her and spoke " I too want to be happy ishita but cannot ,it seems that happiness is not in my fate ."

I- sushhh ,don't say that, may be you had lost many chances but now we all are with you ,you can love and pamper us as much as you can.

Raman held her hand and spoke dropping kisses on back of it " I had already wasted many years but not any more ."

Ishita looked at him keenly to listen what he wants to say when she saw him sitting on his keens on floor . She was about to ask what he was saying when he stopped her to speak ,keeping finger on her mouth and said " Ishita I love you and want to marry you nit only for kids for us also . I want us to be together forever. "

Saying so he pulled out a red velvet box , he opened it and took out a diamond ring . He forwarded his hand ,she kept her hand in it ,he wore the ring in her ring finger and pulled ishita for a tight hug ,she to embrace her hand around him and reciprocated the hug .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woww wonderful update  sis❤️

Ruhi and Rihanna want long drive 

They spend quality time together....🤗

Finally  raman Express  his love to ishita

Ishita also very happy...because raman propose  her ...they hug tightly.....

Ru_haan is so cute....

They want to live together like a family

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved their beautiful family moments ❤️

Ruhaan has bonded with ruhi so well❤️

Loved how raman said that he loves ishita and needs her in his life❤️

Finally ishra had a heart to heart talk👍🏼

He apologised to her😛

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 4 years ago
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update di...

Ruhaan is cute...

Raman can't confess his feelings due to kids...

I hope he will tell her soon...

Continue soon plz