Kya?Originally posted by: FIA4WOOL2U5RI37W
Maine kaha kya ki aap mujhe forever kar Rahi ho???🥺
Phirse rula diya 😭
😭😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Kya?Originally posted by: FIA4WOOL2U5RI37W
Maine kaha kya ki aap mujhe forever kar Rahi ho???🥺
Phirse rula diya 😭
😭😭😭😭😭
Tu kya kar rahi hai
Laad Governer🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Laad Governer🤣
Jalebi Rani ki Laad Governer
That show is a master piece☺️
Suj 🤗
So true yaar
But I couldnt bear Sheetal's track
Yea I would keep that aside and watch always
But the Ab Na Jaa sequence in that track is so damn hot❤️
Again and again I would say this, the show was so damn planned and had a strong storyline..!! They had made the foundation strong in the first 20 episodes for everything that happened until the main villian's exit, on top of that they got an amazing cast and khatarnak chemistry☺️My absolute favourite forever!