Good girl!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good girl!😳
Even you have to write then only I'll write
HEINNNN😳
Yeh toh saaf cheating hai!
Mujhe likhna nahi aata🤣
Honestly, let's see.
Maine show ka ek bhi scene nahi dekha🤣
Jhooti! 😱😱
What a joke! 😳
You don't need to watch the show to write about it. You should just know the characters😛
PS: kidding! Participate if you feel like😳
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
You don't need to watch the show to write about it. You should just know the characters😛
PS: kidding! Participate if you feel like😳
Arey I've no issue in writing. Accha toh dede background.😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Arey I've no issue in writing. Accha toh dede background.😆
I'm very lazy. Ask from someone else🤣