Originally posted by: HDRTUTYDHPWHXAEA
Since we are not getting episodes
And previously not even good ones so
I did give a valid explanation for title on the previous page😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HDRTUTYDHPWHXAEA
Since we are not getting episodes
And previously not even good ones so
I did give a valid explanation for title on the previous page😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kind of related since Maya is burning in her anguish of her dead loved ones and Rudra in his conflict
Sorry.
Had not listen to the song before heard it now
Made sense with your explaination👍🏼
Originally posted by: tournesol
Welcome back Richie 🤗 Missed you
DT title is inspired from that song in SSZS
Thanks for the welcome🤗
Yes even I love that song❤️
Originally posted by: 5E5FSEI63TJJL7SR
Had not listen to the song before heard it now
Made sense with your explaination👍🏼
Its beautiful love across castes/creeds/social statuses/genders fighting against themselves and the world!❤️ not every song can fit in so many different love stories in just a song.😭
Originally posted by: XU4C5FATT6NSMN44
Sorry.
Had not listen to the song before heard it now
Made sense with your explaination👍🏼
Aap sorry kyun bol rahe ho?😲 I did the thinking just now, because I didn't want it to look like I am forcing the title on the DT😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hello🤗
Even I did not watch the last few episodes ..they were too depressing
Hello dear🤗🤗
I didn't watch last 3 weeks episodes😭😭
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ye stunt khatron ke khiladi jaisa ho gaya🤣🤣
Pati jaake aa gaya, Sasur jeet k aa gaya. To Patni/Bahu ka to farz banta hai stunt ka 😆😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aap sorry kyun bol rahe ho?😲 I did the thinking just now, because I didn't want it to look like I am forcing the title on the DT😆
The title is absolutely fine. Nobody is forcing anything. 🤗
You can skip them😆 I haven't watched since almost a month now😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hello🤗
Even I did not watch the last few episodes ..they were too depressing
Hello yaar🤗
Apt title
Plus I love this song❤️