Nischoyi bolbo ☺️ Tumio dekho. Kal tomar scrapbook e khoob spam korechi oi dance ta niye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nischoyi bolbo ☺️ Tumio dekho. Kal tomar scrapbook e khoob spam korechi oi dance ta niye.
Nischoyi bolbo ☺️ Tumio dekho. Kal tomar scrapbook e khoob spam korechi oi dance ta niye.
That is not spamming...
Now I am waiting for SPA and star jalsha award😎
You are speaking in Bengali
I cant understand yaar
Main chali
Do tell me who this Dhruba guy is🤣
I don't know his real name.. Mishti?
He is a Bengali actor. And we are fawning over his good looks (and acting skills)
Alexia!!
Maafi! Bhavnao mein kho gayi thi. Aur nehi karungi, pakka. Maat jao na!
Do tell me who this Dhruba guy is🤣
Unofficial Bajaj of unofficial Bengali remake of KZK🤣 Shaon Di is mad about him.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
We are fine here. 😃❤️ Accha Riya Di koyi new VM Bana Rahi hai kya???😆
I have no idea🤣 the last I had a chat with her, she was swamped with/in assignments🤣 she might get free on Mondaybut she was trying one on wicked game song so idk
I don't know his real name.. Mishti?
He is a Bengali actor. And we are fawning over his good looks (and acting skills)
Indrajeet Bose 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
That is not spamming...
Now I am waiting for SPA and star jalsha award😎
Star jalsha award ka pata chal jati hai .. mom bohot shaukh se dekhti hai ..
I don't know his real name.. Mishti?
He is a Bengali actor. And we are fawning over his good looks (and acting skills)
I don't understand bengali much🤣 so pass🤣