We have a fan in the kitchenIdea acha hai. 😆
I just splash water on my face and neck when it gets too hot.
And it has only one speed
Ek dum high toh khaana pakane ke time we cant use it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We have a fan in the kitchenIdea acha hai. 😆
I just splash water on my face and neck when it gets too hot.
And it has only one speed
Ek dum high toh khaana pakane ke time we cant use it
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Meri Suhu better hai then
Atleast ghar ka kaam toh karti hai
Toh she isnt into cooking
Aaj kal ke bacche
Socho... They don't even know names of many fishes, although they are from Bengal 😠😠😠
You arent allowed to kill them butOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Socho... They don't even know names of many fishes, although they are from Bengal 😠😠😠
Jaane de baccha
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My father Never lets me cook in the kitchen 🤭🤭🤭 . Our induction oven is in the dinning room... I cook on it. 😛 dad fears I may burn myself😕
My father keeps coming into the kitchen to check on me. And stir the pot so I don't have to go too close to the pot. That's why I do most of the cooking earlier in the evening, when he is busy after a day at work.
I facepalm myself when they ask me. In school fests, there was a stall selling fish items. They didn't even knew that which fish they were eating. 😳 they just ate 🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We have a fan in the kitchen
And it has only one speed
Ek dum high toh khaana pakane ke time we cant use it
When do you use it then? Do you eat in the kitchen?
My father keeps coming into the kitchen to check on me. And stir the pot so I don't have to go too close to the pot. That's why I do most of the cooking earlier in the evening, when he is busy after a day at work.
Dads are too protective😎
Babar Shona meye 😛
Oppo Di, hi!
Kaise ho aap?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I facepalm myself when they ask me. In school fests, there was a stall selling fish items. They didn't even knew that which fish they were eating. 😳 they just ate 🤭🤭🤭
Yeh log Bengali hai?😕
I like Mackerel only
I am not into fish much
Washing utensilsWhen do you use it then? Do you eat in the kitchen?
No we have a dining hall