Yudh hai kya🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mere pagalpan ka adda kahan hai behen?🤣 zaleel hone ke liye aarahi hun😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yudh hai kya🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Mere pagalpan ka adda kahan hai behen?🤣 zaleel hone ke liye aarahi hun😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yudh hai kya🤣
Yudh hi hai, bass dono taraf se mein hi ladd rahi hun🤣
Aagayi na 😉
Just reliased you are our moderator alexia. Congrats 🤗
How great!🤣Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
Just reliased you are our moderator alexia. Congrats 🤗
Thank you Adhya🤗
Yaar do you know any simple way to install photoshop!
I lost it in the updation to Windows 10
I use Picsart
Yaar do you know any simple way to install photoshop!
I lost it in the updation to Windows 10
And recently installed PS Cs5 extended
Yea tell me from where, I do not want to download from any unsafe sites, and I want PS 7.0 only..! hum bichare log hai