Raghu the baldie is back to save Shambhvi- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2k

Users

11

Frequent Posters

SD52GKANTRNNMEAO thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#11
maybe he gave this task to them because he culd see that ashu had hurt his leg he wanted to give a fair chance to ashu....since this task had nothing to do with the feet the previous task of cutting wood wuld have been harder since he wuld have to climb the whole thing and then stand their for so long....and maybe he doesnt want that uncle ji sneha in the game remember he had sweaty palms in the episode where they played tennis heculdnt grip at all he will definitely loose this one wid his sweaty palms...maybe raghu wants sneha out cus he bores evryone so much!
37GTHBPLDUFGKWXU thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#12
I think I saw Ankita fallin from the pipe in the 'Next Week' peek at the end of the show,also snehashish is way too heavy to latko for a long time...he'll lose..and ashu's got a pretty strong body,he'll surely go to Bangkok...
IMRYPWT6CUJGFX4K thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#13
i do not why that kulhari wara task was kept bet vik & nihal.....i would have been fair if it would hve between ashu & snehashish......becaz they both are physically strong....
--Saaki-- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: cool.aquarian


From what I have come to know,
in next episode, the task is somewhat related to hanging from a Fire Brigade rope or something for as much time as possible.
I believe raghu has knowingly chosen this task for Shambhvi vs Ankita as he knows that Ankita has fear of heights whereas shambhvi will be able to hang for longer easily due to her light weight.
Why didn't he give a task similar to yesterday's to test their physical strength to them also??? Why this partiality???
Im quite sure shambhvi would have been easily out in that wood cutting task, as she wont be able to even lift that axe.

hadd kar dee yaar, After yesterdays episode I thought baldie sudhar gaya hai, but he keeps proving my optimism wrong.

I dont think that raghu has been saving shambhvi.

I think shambhvi is quite good in tasks.If she wins it is would be o her own.The task is related to water & yes ankita is scared of height but not water.

I dont think we have to blame raghu for this.I also want ankita to wi but i dont think she is tht strong tht she can prove herself.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".