Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
whos the singer?
Shani Arshad and Aima Baig.
I think the story may turn to be like Ramz E Ishq..with no romance after marriage, but the lovers keep struggling to unit again.😊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
whos the singer?
Shani Arshad and Aima Baig.
I think the story may turn to be like Ramz E Ishq..with no romance after marriage, but the lovers keep struggling to unit again.😊
Kashf is on Hum, isn't it? It also has to overcome that a little. I feel like Hum dramas need to be really, really good to overtake even an average Geo drama.
Originally posted by: Sammi266
Kashf is on Hum, isn't it? It also has to overcome that a little. I feel like Hum dramas need to be really, really good to overtake even an average Geo drama.
even the really good ones get ignoed because audience is so used to typical ones hence the failure of pks and ydm
the ost is good of this show
lets see how this pans out.. i mean main na janoo did beat dks four or five times in trp first in beginning of the show because of good cast then later on here and there, so it depends on content i guess or just promotion
i wish this started o friday instead of meherposh
thanks for sharing.
The 2 male leads aren't shown properly in the last promos. Gohar isn't there..and Shehzad is shown in the same old scenes.
This looks good. I hope it doesn't turn out like Ramz-e-Ishq, and Mohabbat Na Kariyo.
I wish they'd release the OST; the little bit we've heard in the teaser is so good.
This looks good. I hope it doesn't turn out like Ramz-e-Ishq, and Mohabbat Na Kariyo.
I wish they'd release the OST; the little bit we've heard in the teaser is so good.
i trust yumna :D
and i love the ost too