Hi Guys!
Hrithik Roshan is set to feature in The Burning Train remake. What are your thoughts?
Page
of
1Hi Guys!
Hrithik Roshan is set to feature in The Burning Train remake. What are your thoughts?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just like SPS remake, Kaithi remake and countless other projects he has been rumored to be the lead in?
I really liked the original one.
tbh I watch most 80s and early 90s movies because they were multi starer.
It would be interesting to see who plays the role of jetindra and Vinod khana.
I hope it’s just not some new comer than nobody knows.
I am pretty sure HR Is going to play Dharmendra!!
give us big stars for other cast members!!
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
16