Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
He is coming live even tomorrow for other media .
Aaj kaha aur kal kaha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
He is coming live even tomorrow for other media .
Aaj kaha aur kal kaha
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Aaj kaha aur kal kaha
Today telly chakkar and tomorrow I think telly tadka
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Today telly chakkar and tomorrow I think telly tadka
Tellytalk....
I missed to join the live.. Got a call sametime... 😒
Did anybody joined...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Tellytalk....
I missed to join the live.. Got a call sametime... 😒
Did anybody joined...
I joined
Dont worry you didn't miss a good convo
Bakwaas interviewer tha
Kuch dhand se puchha hi nahi
Time waste kiya
Fans se bhi interaction nahi karne diya
Do bar beech mein network problem bhi hui
Sab repeated question
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I joined
Dont worry you didn't miss a good convo
Bakwaas interviewer tha
Kuch dhand se puchha hi nahi
Time waste kiya
Fans se bhi interaction nahi karne diya
Do bar beech mein network problem bhi hui
Sab repeated question
Oh then fine... Sbs wali achi thi....
Koi nai tomorrow I will try to join the live and will ask these questions... 🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Tellytalk....
I missed to join the live.. Got a call sametime... 😒
Did anybody joined...
Rahi sahi kasar wo mahakali actress pooja sharma ne nikal di
Beech beech mein ghuse ja rahi thi.... Attention seeker .....trying to hijack interview
*Note- no offense to her fans. I like her but she was just poking her nose too much today
Finish this DT 🤣 am tired .Let's move to New one soon🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Tellytalk....
I missed to join the live.. Got a call sametime... 😒
Did anybody joined...
Join tomorrow
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Rahi sahi kasar wo mahakali actress pooja sharma ne nikal di
Beech beech mein ghuse ja rahi thi.... Attention seeker .....trying to hijack interview
*Note- no offense to her fans. I like her but she was just poking her nose too much today
Really... How can she join there yaar.... It was his live right....
Srj and she are very good friends.may be that's y....
Girls control . 😆😆 don't take names please @Zalima will come now ..
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277