TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ran-Deep relationship not official!
25 Mar, 2008 06:00 am ISTlRenuka Vyavahare/INDIATIMES MOVIES

Ranbir Kapoor and girlfriend Deepika Padukone are on cloud nine these days! The couple who we fondly call 'Ran-Deeps' has not only bagged big banner films and lucrative endorsements, but have also made sure that they make time for each other no matter what!

Just like cousin sister Kareena Kapoor, Ranbir too believes in flaunting his love instead of hiding it from the press! Ranbir not only made his relationship public with Deepika but also proclaimed that his family is fond of her too!

We got in touch with mum Neetu Singh Kapoor to know her opinion of Deepika, considering Ranbir is known to be a mama's boy and follows Neetu's suggestions more than anything else!

"I don't know how official is Ranbir's relationship with Deepika but I do know that they are great friends", said Neetu about her son's relationship as though sort of denying the link up in the first place!

But isn't Neetu fond of Deepika, we inquired. "I have met Deepika at a few parties and she seems like a nice girl", said Neetu in an awkward manner.

Before we could ask the mother more about Ranbir's bonding with Deepika, Neetu added, "Ranbir does not discuss his personal life when home, nor do I interfere in his."

The proud mother then shifted the conversation to her son's soaring film career and said, "I am very happy by the way Ranbir is dealing with his career. He is extremely focussed and is analysing the films before accepting them. He is not signing any and every thing that is coming his way and fortunately the big banners are happily offering him roles."

We asked Neetu if the awards, accolades and adulation has gone to Ranbir's head post Saawariya she replied, "Not at all! He is the same old Ranbir, it's just that he has become much more confident."

We are indeed looking forward to seeing Neetu's 'kid' on the block!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepri thumbnail
ummm jaisa mama chahe waisa ho πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
missmasakalli thumbnail
That's just the beginning,let it goooooooooo.   πŸ˜³   πŸ˜†

does she even like deepika?

i dont think it seems like that considering how the artricle was written

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Neetu doesnt look satisfied with this bond between Deepika and Ranbir. I thought they really look good together and were friends from b4 stepping into film industryπŸ˜•

Its just the beginning.. breakup and patchup are a part of daily schedule for BollystarsπŸ˜†

amy15 thumbnail
I like them together but I don't think this relationship will last too long. Look at Shahid-kareena. they were so much in love.
why would ranvir not discuss his personal life with his parents πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• and article neetu seems ok suppose she might not know her well
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She doesnt seem to be in favour of the relationship for sure.....Deepika should stop giving those nonsense interviews πŸ˜† ...!

Smart Mommy. Reminded me of Sharmila's interview after Saif started going out with Kareena. πŸ˜›

Of course the relationship isn't official. They are just dating and very young.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh mama.. what a drama.. πŸ˜† Neetu is definalty not ready for a BAHURANI πŸ˜†