Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hayee it's soo cute and fun to see Mishti in her happy, excited and masti avataršŸ¤— We don't get to see this bubbly nature much but when she does, she's super cute 

Plus finally Rhea is able to express her masti-khor side through Mishti as wellšŸ˜† You can tell Rhea thoroughly enjoys being that fun-loving happy-go-lucky girl with the cast as wellšŸ˜ƒ

p.s Pooja ma'm i.e Varsha has an adorable laugh an smilešŸ˜³šŸ˜ƒ She's super cutešŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Varsha says about kuhu who is allergic to colors... and here comes kuhu all ready for party with a scarf n herbal oil everything to safeguard from colors šŸ¤£

naman plans to follow them to party...

haha one question that I had for naman..šŸ˜†

If he saw the entire mah family leave the house...then why didn't he just sneak into the house after and steal the money againšŸ˜†šŸ¤£ He had the entire house to himself, he could have easily just gotten the money and maybe steal more if he just used his brain..instead of focusing on insulting the mah family at RV housešŸ˜†

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Sweet Abir maasi scene.. as he dashes with her she holds him before the coffee can spill on him 

parallel of this n shivrathri... ā¤ļø Agar meenu kunal ki yashoda hai tho parul maasi abir ki yashoda maa hai.. ā¤ļø

"maasi aapke hote hui mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta"

"nanko ko samajna hoga mai apse zyada kisi ki saath safe nahi hun"

beautifully said DiyašŸ‘šŸ¼ Parul really loves Abir from the bottom of her heartā¤ļø. She never wished bad for him, bas sometimes she was helpless infront of Benba's demands because of her inferior relationship with heršŸ˜’ #abirkisaheli

And ofcourse Abir always knew how to add lots of makhan to anyone, for his little games/pranksšŸ˜›šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

aww such an sweet scene. I love the bond they share, Shah-Chaitrali ma'm and Abir-Parulā¤ļø It's genuine and pure. Birthday wala connectionšŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

I love love love the bgm that starts herešŸ‘ The tension building but Abir's cheeky expression makes it super awdorablešŸ˜ƒšŸ¤—

"goli ek nishaane do" nanko enjoying day n begben ki tension will increase šŸ¤£ naughty boy... šŸ˜†

Totally fell for Shah's khurafati expressions here.smiley17smiley32smiley36 The first time I saw it last year, I could stop replaying this last few seconds of episodesmiley36 And ofcourse the bonus is Shah as usual looking duper dashing n attractive in this blue kurtašŸ˜³ 

precap

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

True it was really astounding to see the family doing that to abir arey yaar if only they would've said the truth abir wouldnt even have bought baba back.... mish was able to do it for him... chaa seriously that time i was so frustrated with them... meenu used the truth just to blackmail him only disgusting seriously...  they were actually afraid what if abir knowing the scam in rajgarh he will go to find out about it n kunal truth might also come out... 

haha hifi me too... yaar the upcoming holi episode is just amazing i will post second by second caps its gonna be alot like really lot šŸ˜† upload 7th episode soon nandu šŸ„³

yes! The HOLI episodes are today Mishbir friday special..double dhamakašŸ„³šŸ„³

uff appreciate all the hardwork diyušŸ‘ Every moment of these holi episodes are soo entertaining and memorableā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ¼

Episode 7 coming any moment now...and stay tuned for Episode 8 later today as wellšŸ˜ƒšŸ„³

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ooh achaa ok?

here let me try...

#khurafati AbiršŸ˜›

yay it workedšŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou šŸ¤—

Yummalicious Abir 

You did it Nanadu šŸ„³šŸ„³

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

hayee the most awaited and most memorable episode! MISHBIR's FIRST holi and first meetā¤ļø

EPISODE 7 - 26th March 2019

Abir meets Mishti again: (hehe kind ofšŸ˜‰)

The Episode starts with Meenakshi waking up Kunal and wishing him happy holi. She asks him to have coffee. She says get a bath and come fast. She says I know its a tough day for you, Ketkiā€™s inlaws have invited them and I couldnā€™t refuse, trust me, final decision will be yours, I m with you. He says I trust you. She says get ready and come. He drinks coffee and gets drunk. He says I love this coffee, this room, this bed, this chandelier, I never saw this before. Abir and Bau ji look on. Kunal says I love you Jhumar, oh my God, its me in mirror, I love you. He kisses the mirror and says I feel so light. Abir says I had added the pill in coffee. Kunal comes to him and says this is my brother, you know what, I love you. Abir says I love you too.

Kunal kisses him and says I love you so much. Abir says if you continue to do this, no girl will like us. Abir, Kunal and everyone dance and play holi. Kamariyaā€¦.playsā€¦ā€¦. Ved and his family comes. Meenakshi goes with Bau ji. Maheshwaris come there. Mishti turns to see Naman. Abir comes in between. Mishti doesnā€™t see Naman. Dheere dheere seā€¦.playsā€¦. Jasmeet says I feel Kuhu will find a match this time, I feel bad for you, you are not our family, you know how much I crack jokes. Mishti thinks who has thrown colors at me. She sees Abir with the water gun. Vishwamber says its good we got a chance to meet you. Nidhui says we have worked hard and spent much money to decorate the house, since you all have come to meet. Bau ji likes the name Kuhu. Abir turns to see Mishti. She sees Kuhu wearing the earring.

Kuhu asks for sunscreen. Atul says Ketki had it. Kuhu and Mishti see Ketki. Kuhu gets excited and goes to meet Ketki. Abir says I m seeing this, is this any imagination, I didnā€™t even drink thandai. Kuhu says Ketki you look happy, did you break the marriage. Meenakshi thinks who are these girls. Ketki says no, thanks Mishti, you sorted out my life, I agreed for marriage. Abir thinks I have to meet that girl. Kuhu says all the guys are same, lahengas are different, follow a diet, you will look good. Ketki sees Meenakshi. Mishti asks what happened, you look pale. Meenakshi goes to see. The earring falls down. Naman enters the party and wants to create a scene. He says I will make fun of you, Rajshri protected Mishti from this insult always. Meenakshi asks Ketki wonā€™t you introduce me to your friends. Mishti greets her and asks Kuhu to greet her too. Ketki says she is my Fui. Mishti signs Kuhu not to tell anything to Meenakshi. Kuhu makes an excuse.

Meenakshi asks whatā€™s your name. A man throws colors. Mishti and Kuhu, Abir fall down and get saved. Meenakshi stops the guys. Abir runs away. Kunal comes there. Kuhu sees him and says that guyā€¦.. Mishti sees her earring and thinks maybe Kuhu had worn my earring without my permission. She picks her earring. She cleans Meenakshiā€™s hand. Meenakshi says nothing affects me, thanks. Mishti says I will go. Meenakshi stops her and says you didnā€™t mention where you met Ketki. Naman smears colors on his face. Vishwambar and Bau ji bond well and laugh. Bau ji asks for Kuhu. Varsha says I will call her. She sees Kuhu. Bau ji says thatā€™s my Kunal. Varsha says thatā€™s Kuhu. Vishwamber says we have another daughter, Mishti. Rajshri says I will call her. She gets Namanā€™s message and thinks Mishti may see him.

Meenakshi says I didnā€™t see you before. Kaushal comes to call Meenakshi. Mishti goes. Meenakshi says Kunal isnā€™t ready, I have to meet the family first. Abir comes in between. Kaushal says Meenakshi has to meet the girl first. Abir says its Kunalā€™s life and marriage, mum canā€™t take the decision for Kunal. Meenakshi says I just do whatā€™s good for Kunal. Abir says then you wonā€™t let his alliance break again. Meenakshi says I always did what I thought was right. Kaushal goes. Abir says there is always a different in whatā€™s right and what you feel is right. She says you always consider what I do is wrong. He says what you do is always considered is right. She asks why do you give me pain. He says its a return gift from my side, I want Kunal to meet that girl. She says okay fine, as you wish. He says I m not a terrible son, I will come with you, if that girl is the same one with that earring, thenā€¦.

Precap:
Mishti throws colors at Abir. He gets her earring and says so this earring girl is the angry thief. Vishwamber says how can we get Kuhu married before Mishti, we canā€™t do wrong with Mishti.

SheThought thumbnail

Simple Meenu with less Kaajal looking so good šŸ˜ƒ

SheThought thumbnail

Shah in this light blue kurta.... 

Hayee How can anyone look so Hot and Cute and Sweet at the same time! 

Light stubble, Juicy lips, marble orbs, tilak on forehead and tedha nose... everything in perfect balance 

And his freshly shampooed hair with perfect curl, bounce and shinesmiley42smiley42

Dil gaya....Koi toh rok looooooo!

Natkhat Abir, just like his partner ā¤ļø

Sorry Diyu, just can't look past this to notice anything else and not even guilty! Shameless drooling on this yummy specimen 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hayee the most awaited and most memorable episode! MISHBIR's FIRST holi and first meetā¤ļø

EPISODE 7 - 26th March 2019

Abir meets Mishti again: (hehe kind ofšŸ˜‰)

The Episode starts with Meenakshi waking up Kunal and wishing him happy holi. She asks him to have coffee. She says get a bath and come fast. She says I know its a tough day for you, Ketkiā€™s inlaws have invited them and I couldnā€™t refuse, trust me, final decision will be yours, I m with you. He says I trust you. She says get ready and come. He drinks coffee and gets drunk. He says I love this coffee, this room, this bed, this chandelier, I never saw this before. Abir and Bau ji look on. Kunal says I love you Jhumar, oh my God, its me in mirror, I love you. He kisses the mirror and says I feel so light. Abir says I had added the pill in coffee. Kunal comes to him and says this is my brother, you know what, I love you. Abir says I love you too.

Kunal kisses him and says I love you so much. Abir says if you continue to do this, no girl will like us. Abir, Kunal and everyone dance and play holi. Kamariyaā€¦.playsā€¦ā€¦. Ved and his family comes. Meenakshi goes with Bau ji. Maheshwaris come there. Mishti turns to see Naman. Abir comes in between. Mishti doesnā€™t see Naman. Dheere dheere seā€¦.playsā€¦. Jasmeet says I feel Kuhu will find a match this time, I feel bad for you, you are not our family, you know how much I crack jokes. Mishti thinks who has thrown colors at me. She sees Abir with the water gun. Vishwamber says its good we got a chance to meet you. Nidhui says we have worked hard and spent much money to decorate the house, since you all have come to meet. Bau ji likes the name Kuhu. Abir turns to see Mishti. She sees Kuhu wearing the earring.

Kuhu asks for sunscreen. Atul says Ketki had it. Kuhu and Mishti see Ketki. Kuhu gets excited and goes to meet Ketki. Abir says I m seeing this, is this any imagination, I didnā€™t even drink thandai. Kuhu says Ketki you look happy, did you break the marriage. Meenakshi thinks who are these girls. Ketki says no, thanks Mishti, you sorted out my life, I agreed for marriage. Abir thinks I have to meet that girl. Kuhu says all the guys are same, lahengas are different, follow a diet, you will look good. Ketki sees Meenakshi. Mishti asks what happened, you look pale. Meenakshi goes to see. The earring falls down. Naman enters the party and wants to create a scene. He says I will make fun of you, Rajshri protected Mishti from this insult always. Meenakshi asks Ketki wonā€™t you introduce me to your friends. Mishti greets her and asks Kuhu to greet her too. Ketki says she is my Fui. Mishti signs Kuhu not to tell anything to Meenakshi. Kuhu makes an excuse.

Meenakshi asks whatā€™s your name. A man throws colors. Mishti and Kuhu, Abir fall down and get saved. Meenakshi stops the guys. Abir runs away. Kunal comes there. Kuhu sees him and says that guyā€¦.. Mishti sees her earring and thinks maybe Kuhu had worn my earring without my permission. She picks her earring. She cleans Meenakshiā€™s hand. Meenakshi says nothing affects me, thanks. Mishti says I will go. Meenakshi stops her and says you didnā€™t mention where you met Ketki. Naman smears colors on his face. Vishwambar and Bau ji bond well and laugh. Bau ji asks for Kuhu. Varsha says I will call her. She sees Kuhu. Bau ji says thatā€™s my Kunal. Varsha says thatā€™s Kuhu. Vishwamber says we have another daughter, Mishti. Rajshri says I will call her. She gets Namanā€™s message and thinks Mishti may see him.

Meenakshi says I didnā€™t see you before. Kaushal comes to call Meenakshi. Mishti goes. Meenakshi says Kunal isnā€™t ready, I have to meet the family first. Abir comes in between. Kaushal says Meenakshi has to meet the girl first. Abir says its Kunalā€™s life and marriage, mum canā€™t take the decision for Kunal. Meenakshi says I just do whatā€™s good for Kunal. Abir says then you wonā€™t let his alliance break again. Meenakshi says I always did what I thought was right. Kaushal goes. Abir says there is always a different in whatā€™s right and what you feel is right. She says you always consider what I do is wrong. He says what you do is always considered is right. She asks why do you give me pain. He says its a return gift from my side, I want Kunal to meet that girl. She says okay fine, as you wish. He says I m not a terrible son, I will come with you, if that girl is the same one with that earring, thenā€¦.

Precap:
Mishti throws colors at Abir. He gets her earring and says so this earring girl is the angry thief. Vishwamber says how can we get Kuhu married before Mishti, we canā€™t do wrong with Mishti.

Nandu šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Thank you and Diyu for this wonderful treat! 

You two are the bestest best fans of this show ā¤ļø

Hoping to catch this episode today and join you guys... let's see how the evening goes!

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Even though all 20 mins of these holi episodes are highlight worthy...

Still going to try and give a quick spot-light re-capšŸ˜ƒ

Ep #7:

• Kunal/nanko drunk actsšŸ¤£
  • Abi-nal bhai love hits a new levelšŸ˜†šŸ˜‰ #chummašŸ¤£
  • Kamariya & Yrhpk orginal Holi music dance track šŸ„³
  • Abir & Mishti hit 'n' miss game
  • Mah family meet RV family with Parekh fam
  • Kuhu, Mishti introduced to 'fui'/BB
  • Jhumke wali game between Meenu, Kuhu, Mishti and finally AbiršŸ˜†
  • Kuhu trying to hit on her 'sports car' šŸ˜›šŸ˜†
  • Abir-Meenu fun little tashan n tease regarding 'jhumke wale girl'  šŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ˜†
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Shah in this light blue kurta.... 

Hayee How can anyone look so Hot and Cute and Sweet at the same time! 

Light stubble, Juicy lips, marble orbs, tilak on forehead and tedha nose... everything in perfect balance 

And his freshly shampooed hair with perfect curl, bounce and shinesmiley42smiley42

Dil gaya....Koi toh rok looooooo!

Natkhat Abir, just like his partner ā¤ļø

Sorry Diyu, just can't look past this to notice anything else and not even guilty! Shameless drooling on this yummy specimen 

Hifi yaar Pali!! šŸ¤—

I said the exact same thingšŸ˜†šŸ˜³ Loved his khurafati expressions, the natkhat in his sparkling eyes and chekky smile. @Bold: you summed it up perfectlyā¤ļø #drooling mode ONšŸ˜³ 

haha yes, Diyu and I have been on this shameless drooling mode for the past week!šŸ˜†šŸ¤£ 

Join the clubšŸ„³