Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Any source of Delhi given to army?
Main Maharastra me rehti hu. Here cases crossed 400 and 19 deaths😭.
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04
Any source of Delhi given to army?
Main Maharastra me rehti hu. Here cases crossed 400 and 19 deaths😭.
I knw dear, just 3 days back I ws atleast sleeping peacefully thinking this will get over, had a hope, now just shattered!!!! Mumbai is worst hit
WA talks,... prol'y that was the outcome of all CM's video meetings with Modi and some decisions to come out soon,.... Distancing and few other rules-restrictions still be continued even after Lock down is over,... Modi's speech is to come within 6+ hrs or so,.. No ?
.
Originally posted by: Peppermint55
I knw dear, just 3 days back I ws atleast sleeping peacefully thinking this will get over, had a hope, now just shattered!!!! Mumbai is worst hit
These terrorists are purpose doing this because even after 2 weeks, India had less than 1000 cases and 15-20 death. But now with 4-5 days cases are doubled and death numbers more than tripled. I hope India dont go in Phase 3 horror like Western and European countries. These terrorists are playing every tricks to harm India.
Originally posted by: dsupriya
Dont politicise calamity. And spread communal hatred. It's ridiculous to call them terrorists. Fact of matter is many are not following social distancing as they dont understand seriousness. This thread is supposed to be for updates not spewing hatred. Looks like need to complain against this everywhere.
Excuse me, Madam? How come this is spreading communal hatred? I am calling the culprits as terrorists not any religion. Aap news dekhti ho ya bhi nahi? Without accusing anyone here do read and watch the news and see the proofs. And what social distancing? Don't you understand till now what these people are actually doing? Do you even live in India? Don't you dare threaten me for complaining when I can do the same for shaming me for saying the truth with proofs and accusing me of spreading communal hatred. I don't wish to further argue with you when you don't even have any idea what's happening in our country. Agar pata hota to aap aisa nahi bolti.
Cases- 2536
Death- 72
New Cases- 538
New Deaths- 14
With in 4-5 days, cases and deaths have more than tripled.
And I am accused of spreading communal khareed for calling cultures as terrorists? To kya unpar phool barsau ya unki aarti gaau?😡 Can't believe some people defending them as if they are innocents. Agar kuch pata na ho to better don't tell anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX17ofLlcYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXLsNhO5RY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLLT9rCstw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDLkinagvVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roGRna2SkPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGbQmOd2K8
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k