Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 34

Anurag was just looking at ishita thinking about her words when she said again-i know aap bahut gussa hai aur shayad hona bhi chahiye,but please usse ek aakhiri baar mauka de dijiye.i know I am being selfish but yeh soch kar hi de dijiye ki aapki bhabhi aapse yeh favour maang rahin hai.

Anurag-aisa mat kahiye,bhabhi.aapke liye toh main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.aapne meri bachchi ki jaan bachayi hai ,aapka bahut bada ehsaan hai mujhpar.

Ishita-then please give her a chance,for me,for ananya and for urself too.aapka bhi toh ghar tut jayega.

Anurag nodded and said-but ek shart par.usse mere saath ghar chalna hoga,apne ghar par,apni grahasthi par dhyaan dena hoga.enough of staying in ur house.

Ishita -lets go and talk to her,woh zarur ro rahi hogi.she said and both went to simmi's room while Raman hide behind the door.

They walked inside simmi's room and saw her crying.

Simmi-papa,ek baar anurag ko bula lijiye.ek baar unhe mana dijiye,I promise main unki har baat maanungi.kahiye naa unse mujhe naa chode.she was saying when they heard,I am ready to give u a chance.

Everyone look at the direction and saw anurag standing with ishita .

Anurag walks in and said-main bahut gussa tha tumse .kabhi maaf nahi karna chahta tha,but bhabhi ki insistence par,I am giving u another chance.he said and they look at ishita.

Simmi folded her hand in gratitude when ishita said-dont do this,simmi.

Anurag-but meri ek condition hai.

Simmi-mujhe sab kuch manzur hai,just don't leave me. She said crying.

Anurag-yahan se tum apne ghar chalogi,hamare ghar chalogi.mummy ji ke ghar aaogi but kam,jaise normal married ladkiyan aati hai.

Simmi-mujhe sab manzur hai bas mujhe maaf kar dijiye aur ghar le chaliye.aaj se aap aur ananya hi meri priority hai .

Anurag-ok,then stay here.main kal aaunga tumhe lene.

Simmi-nahi,mujhe abhi chalna hai aapke saath.

Ishita-but simmi,u need rest.

Simmi-nahi bhabhi,I just need my family.mujhe jaane dijiye,main aa kar beech mein khud ko dikha lungi.aur agar jyada problem hui toh aap aa jaiyega .aayengi naa.

Ishita-ofcourse simmi,if u want to go.i won't stop u.but u have to take maximum care of urself aur achchi diet lena.koi bhi problem hogi,kabhi bhi just give me a call.

Simmi-thank u bhabhi.

Ishita-main discharge papers ready karwati hoon.she said and went out while simmi hugged anurag happily.mr and Mrs bhalla were very happy seeing everything settling while Rama too came inside and hugged simmi .

After half an hour,simmi gets discharged when she said-anurag ,hum kuch der ke liye maa ke ghar chal sakte hai.ek bahut jaruri kaam adhura reh gaya hai.please.she said to which he nodded and all left for bhalla mansion.

They reached bhalla mansion and a help came with an aarti thaal.simmi hold it and said-aapko welcome karne mein bahut der kar di humne,but aapko welcome kiye bina nahi jaane wali.sorry bhabhi,I always hurt u ,but still u did everything.mera ghar tutne se bacha liya .thank u so much.she said and did ishra aarti.she put tika on their forehead and welcomed them home.

Then she hugged ishita and said-chalti hoon bhabhi.aapki tarah achchi banne ki koshish karungi .she said and ishita hugged her back.then simmi hugged everyone and was going with anurag but again came and hugged ishita saying,thanks again bhabhi,main kabhi nahi bhoolungi ki aapne mujh par kitna bada ehsaan kiya hai.aaj aapki wajah se main apne ghar wapas jaa paa rahi hoon.thanks for making anurag understand.and really sorry for my every mistake .

Ishita hugged her back and said-naa sorry aur naa thank u kehne ki zarurat hai.zarurat hai toh sirf apne ghar jaa kar khush rehne ki .aur sabko khush rakhne ki.

Simmi-haan bhabhi,I will try.i know mummy ji gussa hongi mujh par but main unhe manane ki puri koshish karungi .

Ishita-thats the spirit ,she said and simmi went with anurag and ananya happily.

Ishita turned happily and her in laws were looking at her happily.she look at Raman thinking he must be also happy but he went without even looking at her.

Ishita -inhe kya ho gaya,yeh mujhse gussa hai kya,but why.she thought and was going behind him when toshiji held her hand and said-mujhe bhi maaf kar de ,puttar .Maine bahut galat kiya .she said and hugged ishita.she too hugged toshiji back and then Mr bhalla said-chalo antt bhala toh sab bhala.finalle everything got settled.mandir mein diya jala dijiye toshiji .he said and both went to their room while ishita went to their room.

Ishita saw raman standing near his cupby.she went to him and said hugging him from back-kya hua,raman.aap gussa hai kya mujhse??

Raman broke the hug and said-nahi toh,main kyun gussa honga .saying so he went making ishita think what happened to him suddenly.

Ishita-kya hua,gussa toh hai.koi baat hai kya??aapko achcha nahi lagaa ki Maine simmi ko support kiya.raman ,she is ur sister,usse gussa nahi hote .

Raman-u really think main usse itna gussa ho sakta hoon ki chahun uska ghar tut jaaye .

Ishita cupped his face and said-toh kya baat hai,boliye naa Raman.

Raman looked away and said-kaha naa kuch nahi.

Ishita-nahi kuch toh hai,bolo naa jaan.she said smiling making him look at her.

She hugged him tight and said caressing her cheek on his,kahin hamara honeymoon kharab hone ki wajah se toh nahi .but ab toh hum akele hai aur saath bhi.u can love me as much as u want.but aisa toh tabhi ho paayega ,jab mere Raman thoda saa muskurayenge.she said cutely making him smile a little .

She kissed his cheek and said-aap nahi jaante Raman,main kitni khush hoon.achanak se sab sahi ho gaya.mummt ji-papa ji maan gaye.simmi bhi mujhse naraaz nahi aur sabse important hum dono ke beech ki saari duriyan mit gayi .kitna achcha hua naa.

Raman-haan achcha hua.

Ishita-toh mera babu itna gussa kyun hai.bolo naa,I can't see my baby angry on me.she said pestering him.

Raman-itni achchi mat bano.i know tum achchi nahi ho.

Ishita-kyun,Maine kya kiya ??

Raman-kya kiya,tumhe pata nahi tumne kya kiya??

Ishita-nahi,kya kiya Maine??

Raman-tumne anurag se kya kaha??

Ishita-kya kaha??

Raman-tumne anurag se kaha ki shaadi mein bachchon se jyada important ek dusre ke liye pyaar hota hai.bachche secondary hote hai aur ek dusre ke liye pyaar primary hota hai.

Ishita-toh ,galat kaha Maine??

Raman-nahi,u r right.but yahin toh main bhi kehta rehta tha,tab toh tum nahi maani aur kaise usse samjha rahi thi.he said in a complaining tone making her smile .

Raman-haan haso haso,main toh buddhu hoon,meri baat ki koi importance nahi but wahin baat tum bolo toh bahut importance hai,he was saying annoyingly when she tiptoed and took his lips in hers.he got shocked by her bold action while she was kissing him generously and passionately.seeing him not responding she bite his lips and he opened his mouth.she entered his mouth relishing his favour while her hand was busy in caressing his hair.seeing her all lost in him,he too start kissing her back with equal passion.

They kissed for long and finally broke in need of air.

She look at him and said-aapse hi seekha hai ,Raman,ki shaadi mein bachche nahi pyaar important hota hai.aapne hi sikhaya hai,ki main aapke saamne kuch bhi ban sakti hoon,bachchi bhi aur seductresses bhi.she said and pushed him on the bed.

Ishita adjusted herself on him and said-u wanted to become my mirror,jisme main khud ko dekh sakun ,jisse kuch naa chipana pade mujhe,see u made me that,today I am not feeling awkward even in loving u insanely coz I know,u r mine and I belong to u.she said and took his lips again in her while he smiled and both got busy in kissing each other .

She took her hand to his shirt and start unbuttoning it.he look at her and got happy seeing her initiating .she opened the shirt and went down kissing his hard torso passionately.he closed his eyes feeling the pleasure while she was busy in loving him .she loved him for long and then said in his ears huskily-now ur turn.

Raman-nahi,I am loving it.tum Karo.

Ishita pulled him to her and said-pleasure me Mr bhalla.she said kissing his earlobe making him smile .

Raman adjusted himself over her and start kissing her passionately while she was just pulling him to her.slowly he removed all her clothes one by one along with him and soon both were lost in loving and pleasuring each other.

At last,he adjusted himself on her and entered into her.both rocked in sync and he finally fell on her feeling his release.

Both stay in each other's arms for long and then he kissed her hair softly saying,I love u.

Ishita-i love u too.anurag ko Maine wahin kaha joh aapse seekha hai.aap hi ne shikaya hai ki pyaar sabse important hota hai aur agar aapka saathi aapke saath hai toh aap duniya jeet sakte hai.aapke pyaar ne hi mujhe itna strong banaya hai,raman.she said and he kissed her again and said-rest for sometime,jaan.pichle kuch din bahut hectixy the ,but glad everything is fine now.all thanks to u.

Ishita-all thanks to ur love,raman.she said and closed her eyes feeling tired ,soon both were sleeping cuddling into each other exhausted.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter di.. ...

Thanks for the pm dear 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful..romantic update di...

Simmi realised her mistake.....

Love angry raman...

Loved the way ishu confessed boldly...

Continue soon plz 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 34

Sahi kaha Mr Bhalla ne....ant bhalla toh sab bhalla...:)

Glad all is fine...

Raman's anger was too cute :)

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Pls update soon its a request 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishita made anurag and understand and asked him to give simmi one last chance for her sake anurag said he can do anything for her she have saved his baby he said but he have one condition simmi will have to go with him to his house ishita said ok and went to simmi raman hide behind the door ishita and anurag entered in simmis room she was crying anurag said he is giving her one last chance but one condition simmi said she will do what he will say he told his condition and said he gave chance to her because of ishita simmi folded her hand infront of ishita anurag said he will come next day to take her but simmi asked him to take her now only she told Ishita she will come for check up later ishita agreed simmi told anurag can they go to bhallas house one work is pending all went to bhalla house simmi did ishra aarti and again asked forgiveness from Ishita liked simmi and ishitas scene simmi left with her little family raman went without saying anything toshiji asked forgiveness from Ishita and hugged her ishita went to their room ishra scene was lovely ishita is bold loved their romance

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Raman was angry coz she didn't understand when he was making efforts to realize her the same thing but advising others the same thing 

Funny liked our bold doc 

Please cont soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how anurag said that he can do anything for his ishita bhabhi

I love the way he respects her👍🏼

Simmi was so thankful to ishita for saving her family ❤️

Raman is so cute😆

Their relationship has taken a 360 degree change ❤️

Loved it