Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I had such craze for this song back then It's suiting MiNeil. Beautiful vm Avani.
Thank you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I had such craze for this song back then It's suiting MiNeil. Beautiful vm Avani.
Thank you
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
your welcome hope you liked it
I LOVED IT ! You have captured all the lovely moments of Mineil here and it looked beautiful. ❤️
Avni it's beautiful.... Aisa lag raha hai ki khatam hi Na ho... Bas chalta rahe...
Omg..omg.. omg☺️☺️☺️
Avani...I love you 🤗
Sundar..sundar...ek dum sona sona hai ☺️
🤗
Aur length b bada rakha tum ne 🥳
Bahut hi bahut sundar pyaara sona
🤗
Wow it's beautiful specially that lap scene... It was apt here....
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Avni it's beautiful.... Aisa lag raha hai ki khatam hi Na ho... Bas chalta rahe...
Sahi kaha ek dum
SouNoor ko tag kar.
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Avni it's beautiful.... Aisa lag raha hai ki khatam hi Na ho... Bas chalta rahe...
Thank you
Avni... Pls make a vm
Humnava mere...tu hai meri saasein chal...
Batade kaise mean jiyunga tere bina....