Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actor Nafisa Ali stranded in Goa without Medical and Food Supply

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Actor Nafisa Ali stranded in Goa without Medical and Food Supply: I’m a Cancer Survivor, all my medicines are finishing!

Nafisa Ali Sodhi said that she is a cancer survivor and reveals that she doesn’t have access to basic food and medicines. The actress also mentioned that she has almost run out of her medicines...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/actor-nafisa-ali-stranded-in-goa-without-medical-and-food-supply-im-a-cancer-survivor-all-my-medicin_162215

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

this is a problem we are all facing............ and worried about ......and though there can be n number of blame games........ the situation is unpredictable and the government is doing its best.......

now i got it............pathetic congress.......playing politics game even in this situation..........lanaat hai congress aur uske kameene politicians par........look at her lamenting about only eating grains and no fruits and vegetables, when scores of people dont even have the grains to eat.......

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

look at her lamenting about only eating grains and no fruits and vegetables, when scores of people dont even have the grains to eat.......

My friend with a 2 yr old baby is stuck in Goa without anything except for grains. No milk, no baby supplements, nothing. Local MLAs have opened helplines yet they don't work. There's a 4 hr waiting line outside shops in Old Goa where stocks are getting finished in hours. There's hundreds of tweets and social media posts about how Goa is sufferring due to lack of basic essentials. Which includes vegetables and fruits.

One can't negate complaints of one set of people just because another set of people is not getting grains to eat. Both are important. Both need to be heard. So stop being this whole ' why you're cribbing' nonsense that many people are doing these days. You would do the same if you were in her position.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

My friend with a 2 yr old baby is stuck in Goa without anything except for grains. No milk, no baby supplements, nothing. Local MLAs have opened helplines yet they don't work. There's a 4 hr waiting line outside shops in Old Goa where stocks are getting finished in hours. There's hundreds of tweets and social media posts about how Goa is sufferring due to lack of basic essentials. Which includes vegetables and fruits.

One can't negate complaints of one set of people just because another set of people is not getting grains to eat. Both are important. Both need to be heard. So stop being this whole ' why you're cribbing' nonsense that many people are doing these days. You would do the same if you were in her position.

thankfully only congress ko laya gaya nai toh ab tak Muslim Hindu bhi chalu ho gaya hota. Sad state of affairs. Jab apne pe aati hai tabhi pata chalta hai why others are cribbing. 

Edited by reams - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reams

thankfully only congress ko laya gaya nai toh ab tak Muslim Hindu bhi chalu ho gaya hota. Sad state of affairs. Jab apne pe aati hai tabhi pata chalta hai why others are cribbing. 

???????????

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

dude......baby food and milk is another story...but a grownup has the akkal to adjust as per the situation and not crib the way Nafisa is doing........so point your finger in the right direction......

you stop your nonsense, if you dont have the sense of what to say..........

yes i am in the same position.....my mom's heart medicine is rationed and i dont know when the medical will have the supplies..........but guess what, i am not running around crying.....cause i know the lockdown was needed and the supplies will be less when all sections of society will stay at home to STOP the spread of the deadly disease.......... that doesnt mean i will crib and blame the government and the lower strata of the society for not working and not bringing me fresh fruits or vegetables to eat.........like holier then thou Nafisa is doing......

but its not a surprise, these celebs have that entitled air around them.........few weeks back DT had wished all labor class people continue working and finish the road construction since rest of the city in lock down.......... now Nafisa is cribbing that she doesnt have fresh fruits or vegetables, cause guess what......the labor class people to who work for the transportation have the audacity to stay at home to save themselves...how dare they care for their health, when high and mighty Nafisa has not eaten her fresh fruits yet.......

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago

Goa main to BJP ki hi government hai waise 

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Goa main to BJP ki hi government hai waise 

no wonder entitled Nafisa is missing her fresh fruits........ koi bhejo police inspector ya commisioner ko inke liye fresh fruits aur vegetables lekar.......nahi toh inko mirchi lagti rahegi......

Originally posted by: anjs

dude......baby food and milk is another story...but a grownup has the akkal to adjust as per the situation and not crib the way Nafisa is doing........so point your finger in the right direction......

you stop your nonsense, if you dont have the sense of what to say..........

yes i am in the same position.....my mom's heart medicine is rationed and i dont know when the medical will have the supplies..........but guess what, i am not running around crying.....cause i know the lockdown was needed and the supplies will be less when all sections of society will stay at home to STOP the spread of the deadly disease.......... that doesnt mean i will crib and blame the government and the lower strata of the society for not working and not bringing me fresh fruits or vegetables to eat.........like holier then thou Nafisa is doing......

but its not a surprise, these celebs have that entitled air around them.........few weeks back DT had wished all labor class people continue working and finish the road construction since rest of the city in lock down.......... now Nafisa is cribbing that she doesnt have fresh fruits or vegetables, cause guess what......the labor class people to who work for the transportation have the audacity to stay at home to save themselves...how dare they care for their health, when high and mighty Nafisa has not eaten her fresh fruits yet.......

Have you even read the article? Or are you reading some fictionalized article in your head? Where is she blaming the government? Where is she blaming the lower strata of the society to not stay at home and instead bring fresh fruits and vegetables for her? Where is she telling how dare they care for their health?

Nothing that you are saying is mentioned in the article. She is only talking about basic essentials. Which has been cut off in many parts of Goa except for Panjim because it is the capital city of Goa. WHICH IS A FACT. GO AND READ THE FREAKING NEWSPAPERS!!! And the government themselves have mentioned essential services to be provided throughout the country which includes fresh fruits and vegetables that would mean the labour class working throughout the country. Now you are also going to start blaming the Indian Goverment saying how dare they allow essential services and put the health of labour class in jeopardy?

What are you actually high on? You have given a completely different spin in portraying Nafisa as a hindi film villain as if she is some queen of England with 100 slaves working for her. Or maybe you only read the last line which says she is part of Congress which was enough for you to make up this fictional bollywood screenplay in your head.😆