Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sad teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser!! We could gauge the progress of Raman’s equations with Bhallas but is it a ploy 🤔

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Teaser

No one understands Raman's POV...

I don't know when will the bridge between Raman and Bhallas be filled...

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's an engaging teaser. Let's see how you decide to take it forward. 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Thanks for the pm.

#StayAtHome#StaySafe

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di ...plz continue soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shocking teaser

Bhallas still don't consider Raman as their

Hope everything got well

Want ishra love story soon

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends. Back with a much awaited update of your all time favorite story. Hopefully you all are safe and following all the precaution. I am fine now thanks for the wishes. #stayhome #staysafe #Covid-19 

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 20

It was a big day for Bhallas internationals. Mihir enters the lavish hotel and checks every arrangements he feels proud that he has done a great job of organizing the event. Soon he was surrounded by the media persons who start throwing questions about Raman bhalla.

Media: is it true that Raman bhalla is married. There are many rumors about him

Mihir: thanks for coming here and joining us for the Grand 35 years of bhalla international. Coming to your question have patience Mr Raman bhalla will soon answer your questions.

He sign them and leaves to meet other business clients. 

Otherside, raman was all ready in white tuxedo putting gel in his hairs. After making sure that he is ready for the big event he takes a deep breath and take out his phone and dails mihir number. Mihir picks up the call at first ring and says: Bhai where are you.

Raman: all good there

Mihir: yes only waiting for your arrival

Raman: clients partners delegate sab agaye kiya

Mihir: yes everyone is present your friends employee media. Come soon

Raman : will be reaching there soon.

Saying this he ends call. He turns  and calls out Ishita.. he looks at his watch and asks: aur kitna time lagay ga yaar...

Ishita comes hold their month old daughter and says:  all ready. 

Listening to her voice he looks on and gets mesmerized seeing them. Ishita was dressed in black shimmering saree with designer blouse while dark Kohl was applied to her smokey eyes. Her hairs were tied in bun two strainds were touching her cheeks. Today for the first time he was getting lost in her.

Ishita cheek gets red feeling his intense gaze she couldn't stop herself to smile as his eyes told her everything that how beautiful she is looking today 

His trance break as the little ashi squeals to get the attention from her father. His eyes travels to his little a gel who was not looking less then her mother. She was dressed in a cute white gown with black strips in the corner. He smiles and says: wow my daughter is looking gorgeous.. he takes her in his arms and says: mumma ne bhi acha competition Kiya per jeeti to Meri beti hi

Ishita smiles listening to his indirect praise and says: thank you..

Raman nods and says: neeche sab ready Hain 

Ishita shook her head in agreement and says: mummy jee papa jee simmi sab ready Hain. Romi to a nhe saka uski koi important classes thi

Raman: okay let's go.

They together start climbing the stairs. Mr bhalla and Mrs bhalla gets happy seeing them. Mrs bhalla couldn't stop herself and says: bhalla jee Raman Ishita aur Meri ashi kitne sundar lag rahy Hain. Haye kisi ki Nazar na lagy teeno ko.

Mr bhalla: Sahi keh Rahi ho toshi jee.

Soon all heads towards the hotel. As their car stopped by the red carpet. Media person rushes to the entrance to get the glimpse of Raman bhalla. Raman comes out of the car and to much surprise of people he opens the other door and takes out a little baby girl he forwarded his hand and a young lady comes out of the car holding Raman hand.

Raman possessively holds his girls in his arms and start moving towards the entrance. Lots of flash and clicks Raman hides his daughter in his chest. Another car reaches and Mr bhalla with his family comes out of the car.

They also follows Raman mihir and other stop media from reaching them and they enters the venue. He greets politely with every one. He gives ashi to Ishita and says: come with me. He walks towards the stage while bhalla family follows him 

He makes them settle down at the chairs and stands near the dice and says: good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am very glad that you all came here to share our happiness. I am very pleased to announce that our company has completed 35 years. I want to say thanks to everyone who helped us to build this empire. This enterprise is dream of my dada Mr ram bhalla. 

Media: how are you feeling today you must be missing your father. 

Raman: yes I am missing my dada today but I know he will be happy to see me. 

Media: there are lot of rumors around about you. Can you clarify it many new faces are with you tonight.

Raman: I will introduce you to everyone. But before I want to do another announce. As rhis event is for the completion of 35 years I want to announce that bhallas international is now building a hospital with all the equipment and technology in the name of my dada. Ram Memorial hospital. I wanted to do something for my dada he has done alot for me I was his adopted son but real soon but he loved me like anything dada I hope you will be proud of your Raman puttar he looks up emotionally

All claps, bhallas also gets proud of Raman. Raman looks at them and says: please come here.

Bhallas along with Ishita comes and stands with Raman. Raman smiles at everyone present in the party and says: meet my real parents Mr om prakash bhalla and Mrs santoshi bhalla he points at them 

Media: om prakash bhalla to ram bhalla Kay chotey Bhai Hain 

Raman nods and says pointing at simmi : she is simran bhalla my little sister. I have a younger brother also romi he was busy therefore couldn't came.

He takes ashi from Ishita and kisses her lovingly. He wraps his arm around Ishita and declares: meet my wife Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla and my little princess my daughter Ashi Raman kumaar bhalla.

Ishita looks at Raman lovingly while all were going aww looking at them. He continues to say: I think your questions are answered enjoy the party.

Saying this he start leaving stage with Ishita and his daughter. Ashok comes with param and says: congratulations Raman 

Raman gets surprised to see them param and Ashok greet Ishita and says: congratulations bhabhi. We are very happy for you Raman. Aur ye Kiya humari itni pyaari neice hai aur tumne humain bataya nhe

Param: now we got why from past month Raman was not giving us time because he was busy with his daughter

Ishita hold Raman hand and says: Raman me wo .

Ashok looks down and says: we are very sorry Bhabhi I think you haven't forgiven us.

Raman: aisa kuch nhe hai I am happy that you changed aur sunao how is going life I know ashi Kay baad I didn't have you both any time per Kiya karon.

Param: we understand Raman. Business to acha ja Raha hai we are planning to convert our coffee shop into restaurant 

Ashok: haan tum batao Raman akhir you are best in business

Raman: haan acha hai 

Rest of the party was went good Raman was taking care of Ishita and ashi in between he was busy with his client. All were surprised to see the caring side of Raman bhalla it was surely a headline and coming week Raman will be in the news for sure. Om also gets along with the others. Raman was engrossed in talking when his phone rings showing an alarm. He gets worried and calls mihir.

Mihir: what happened

Raman: I am going home you handle here

Mihir nods

Soon Raman with all family start journey towards home. He was worried looking at the phone time to time. Soon they reaches there. Ishita asks looking at is worried face: Raman Kiya hua hai

Raman: Ghar mein choori karne ki koshish Hui hai.

Mrs bhalla: Haye rabba tune police ko bulaya

Raman: no need to call police. Ghar mein automatic system hai agar koi safe Torne ki koshish kary ga to automatically mere number pay alarm aur intruder ki pic ajati hai aur Ghar ka main door lock ho jata hai uski master ki mere pass hoti hai

saying this Raman out key and unlocks the door and says: Jo bhi hai wo hall mein hi hoga. Aur muje Pata hai wo Kon hai.

They enters the hall and find romi talking to his friend: arry yaar mein yahan lock hogaya Hoon sab aaty hi hongay agar mein pakra Gaya aur unhain Pata chal Gaya Kay choori meine ki hai to he turns and gets shocked seeing whole family standing there.

Raman was shocked looking at romi who was unable to look at his family as he was caught. Mrs bhalla comes and tightly slaps romi and yells: why romi why you did this. Tujhe sharam nhe I apne Ghar mein choori

Ishita held Raman and says: Raman ye sab.

Raman: this is truth romi has done robbery in our house. I knew it was romi when y phone vibrated with Alarm and showed romi face Romi if you needed money you could have told us kabhi paise Kay liye Mana Kiya hai

Romi looks on and says: our house this is not our house Mr Raman Kumar bhalla 

Mr bhalla: romi shut up is this a way to talk to your elder brother

Romi: he is not my brother. He spats angrily.

Raman gets hurt listening to romi who continues to say: why you feeling hurt listening to truth even you also think same. Subah shaam jaagte soty you have make sure to make us realize that we are no one to you haan choori ki hai meine and I am not ashamed.

Mrs bhalla shook romi and says: what rubbish you are saying Raman Tera Bhai hai.

Romi: kya kiya hai unhoon ne mere liye konsa Bhai ka farz nibhaya hai

Ishita looks at romi and says: ye sab Kiya hai romi.are you in some problem tell us

Simmi looks down and sign romi to keep quiet. Romi says: I don't care muje Jana hai abhi

Saying this he turns to leave holding the bag filled with money while bhalla pushes romi and says: you have to answer our question romi

Romi looks at time and says: aary nhe Dena koi jawab muje dair ho Rahi hai. Jane do papa

Raman takes bag from romi and says: you don't have to do all this romi

Romi: stop it 

Raman: how much money you need we will give you but don't steal money like this

Romi again looks at time and gets impatient and says: arry Jane do na warna..

Raman: warna Kiya romi

Romi doesn't give any answer and turn to leave but stops as Raman says: you don't need to do all this romi simmi ko koi pareshaan nhe kary ga. Romi turns and sees Raman who says: cyber security ne raghuveer ka phone custody mein lay liya hai Sara data delete Kar Diya hai aur usy punishment bhi ho gayi hai. You don't need to get blackmailed anymore. I know everything.. tum dono ko door parhne bheja iska Matlab ye nhe Kay mein bekhabar Raha tum dono say 

Raman: koi mane na mane per Sach to ye hai Kay tum dono mere Bhai behan ho aur mein ye bardasht nhe Kar sakta koi simmi Kay saath galat karne ka sochy. You both hided everything from us to meine bhi tumhain nhe batya Kay mein sab janta Hoon. Per muje laga tha Kay you got to know that today raghuveer has got arrested and you don't need to get blackmailed from him 

Bhallas and Ishita were shocked listening to Raman. Simmi was crying while romi too gets teary. Raman turns to leave but romi and simmi runs to him and hugs him from back and says I union: we are sorry Bhai.. Raman turn and hugs both of then together and console saying: hey stop crying...

Romi simmi says: sorry Bhai... 

Ishita wipes her tears and smiles seeing Raman and his siblings together. A happy union of siblings. Senior bhallas were happy seeing their kids together. Raman has taken a step towards them to accept them and they knows they will not miss the opportunity to bind the family together forever

Precap any guesses. Raman and bhallas relation gets strength what about ishra love will bloom or twist 😉

That's it my dear friends I hope you all enjoyed reading it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love 

Riddi