Ankita is with Devakshilover username
Oh accha🤣 it's been some 4 weeks since I realised that her un means DevAkshi_lover🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ankita is with Devakshilover username
Oh accha🤣 it's been some 4 weeks since I realised that her un means DevAkshi_lover🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Oh accha🤣 it's been some 4 weeks since I realised that her un means DevAkshi_lover🤣
🤣
Hojata kabhi kabhi😆
Mera roj ka hai🤣
Some admin I am🤣 thank god whatsapp group ki nahi hoon, kisiko bhi add karti aur phir bolti, behenji, aap kaun ho😲
Maya thinks Rudra only hates her and will never love her anymore
Rudra thinks Maya only lied to him and never loved him
Meanwhile MayRa fans to the cvs: Are we a joke to you?
Guys, Idk if I posted this here, but do watch the following
Ahilya-ft Radhika Apte
Chhuri, Chutney-ft. Tisca chopra
Devi-ft. kajol, Shruti Hassan
Nitishastra ft Taapsee
Juice-Shefali shah
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Maya thinks Rudra only hates her and will never love her anymore
Rudra thinks Maya only lied to him and never loved him
Meanwhile MayRa fans to the cvs: Are we a joke to you?
MayRa fans think CVs are lieing and hating us😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mera roj ka hai🤣
Some admin I am🤣 thank god whatsapp group ki nahi hoon, kisiko bhi add karti aur phir bolti, behenji, aap kaun ho😲
Tum bohot acchi admin ho❤️
So efficient and so friendly❤️
@bold like memory loss wali Maya🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Tum bohot acchi admin ho❤️
So efficient and so friendly❤️
@bold like memory loss wali Maya🤣
Thanks❤️☺️
Last line, usko dekhne ke side effects ho agye hai mujpe🤣