Maine Rishi ka haat kaata😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maine Rishi ka haat kaata😆
Originally posted by: Z7FX3NRACQ4VSRDT
Okay. Will remember that.
Bold- not my intention though I think here people are more sorted.
Will respect your concerns not talk about the topic in detail.
that world war was the the one that people got crazy...n whole MF was up with negativity.
that time I felt like isse achha toh mahabharat hi dekh lete ...
thats why I love our DT its full of positivity.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Arrey nahi, I didn't mean it that way😆 hope you aren't upset😊
Ohho not all.
Didn't know the rules and past situation so just ensuring will be careful.
I appreciate your concerns in keeping this DT positive.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maine Rishi ka haat kaata😆
It would be better this way maine rishi ka wrist katvaaya...😆
Originally posted by: XZK57PJYDMJC7T7R
Ohho not all.
Didn't know the rules and past situation so just ensuring will be careful.
I appreciate your concerns in keeping this DT positive.
@last line, that's my job🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
that world war was the the one that people got crazy...n whole MF was up with negativity.
that time I felt like isse achha toh mahabharat hi dekh lete ...
thats why I love our DT its full of positivity.
Oh had no idea.
Thank god here everyone contributes to keep up the positivity 🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
It would be better this way maine rishi ka wrist katvaaya...😆
Maine Diya ko asylum bhijwaya 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
that world war was the the one that people got crazy...n whole MF was up with negativity.
that time I felt like isse achha toh mahabharat hi dekh lete ...
thats why I love our DT its full of positivity.
@Bold - This DT is sukoon❤️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
that world war was the the one that people got crazy...n whole MF was up with negativity.
that time I felt like isse achha toh mahabharat hi dekh lete ...
thats why I love our DT its full of positivity.
@last line, kabhi kabhi log Yahaan bhi negativity faila dete hai😭