Originally posted by: pranurosid
Could you plz share here😃
Pehle hi likh diya tha tagging shivin, lsd, prateek.
As such I plan to write another one tonight. Will share.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Could you plz share here😃
Pehle hi likh diya tha tagging shivin, lsd, prateek.
As such I plan to write another one tonight. Will share.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Pehle hi likh diya tha tagging shivin, lsd, prateek.
As such I plan to write another one tonight. Will share.
🤗
Originally posted by: pranurosid
He would've already seen it when Rudy rescued him from goons😉
True.. but good things should repeat themselves 😆
FD is missing MayRa so much😭💔
Aab to forehead kiss bhi luxury lagte hai..
https://twitter.com/angel_ank1/status/1244960175825416192?s=19
Hi Girls...
How are you all doing??
I think they will keep the Vikram untill Maya gets rid of all her sinners nd only MJ is left..
In the precap they showed her getting angry on Vikram for talking about Rudra who knows she may also manipulate him into thinking she now does not care for Rudra so that he would help her in her revenge.
Let's see what they show today.
Originally posted by: T5E4SK6CKKEQWVVB
Hi Girls...
How are you all doing??
I think they will keep the Vikram untill Maya gets rid of all her sinners nd only MJ is left..
In the precap they showed her getting angry on Vikram for talking about Rudra who knows she may also manipulate him into thinking she now does not care for Rudra so that he would help her in her revenge.
Let's see what they show today.
@Bold - They are showing it that way as of now but I feel 1 ya 2 logon ko maarne ke baad ye bhi tapak jayega
Try to read this guys. This is beautiful
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/beyhadh-2/5159460/fanfic-a-little-hope-mayra-story-update-1