Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love this song and moreover MayRa in it❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
No clothes on anyone's face, man to man fight 😉
Yes. Rudy will beat him to a pulp😎
MayRa forever ❤️
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I wrote two iG stories tagging prateek and shivin about this mess. Hope they consider when they resume
Could you plz share here😃
Originally posted by: tournesol
I should stop bothering about main forum.
Aila you are late😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yes. Rudy will beat him to a pulp😎
I wish Rajeev was alive, but he can see his hero in act from where he is
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Aila you are late😆
Better late than never 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
I wish Rajeev was alive, but he can see his hero in act from where he is
He would've already seen it when Rudy rescued him from goons😉