Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yea I said I didn't expect you to go to my Insta page😆
I can be a great stalker if you dont have a private account
Nautanki
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I can be a great stalker if you dont have a private account
Accha? And you told me I am the biggest stalker!!!😕
Yea, and I have had some emotional moments with the sir. We never fight, like in class for planning any programme he used to trust me and we were like buddies. He is like buddies with all. But then this one time I hid this thing from him I got hurt due to something, he found out about it later and he said I though you shared everything with me, but then you didn't let me know of this, I expected you to tell me everything and all..! Then he was almost on the verge of tears. That was the only time we had a disagreement (a serious one) I guess.
😆
I am feeling as if I am flying!!!
Yes. 🤣
You toh are my biggest stalker naOriginally posted by: 5SQY7YEYT4WFRT2W
Accha? And you told me I am the biggest stalker!!!😕