??Barrister Babu Chat Club #4 *Rakshash Babu!!*- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.1k

Users

12

Likes

171

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago



Oh. Okay. 🥺😭

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Bro I go to each and every topic

I am the Mod na


Yea I said I didn't expect you to go to my Insta page😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz


Yea I said I didn't expect you to go to my Insta page😆

I can be a great stalker if you dont have a private account
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Nautanki
G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I can be a great stalker if you dont have a private account

Accha? And you told me I am the biggest stalker!!!😕

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Oh! He's not that evil also😆


Yea, and I have had some emotional moments with the sir. We never fight, like in class for planning any programme he used to trust me and we were like buddies. He is like buddies with all. But then this one time I hid this thing from him I got hurt due to something, he found out about it later and he said I though you shared everything with me, but then you didn't let me know of this, I expected you to tell me everything and all..! Then he was almost on the verge of tears. That was the only time we had a disagreement (a serious one) I guess.

😆

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NUH5YTXDW7UPDNEP

This reminds me of my sir in prev school😲


One more..!🥳

G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I am feeling as if I am flying!!!

G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yes. 🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5SQY7YEYT4WFRT2W

Accha? And you told me I am the biggest stalker!!!😕

You toh are my biggest stalker na

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".