Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
College was to end this year😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
College was to end this year😆
Oh! 😆
That reminds me of a meme.
"Socha tha iss semester Aag Laga Dunga, par semester Ko hi aag lag gayi"
😆
My sem is overOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh! 😆
That reminds me of a meme.
"Socha tha iss semester Aag Laga Dunga, par semester Ko hi aag lag gayi"
😆
Exams done
But results
I somehow managed to make some winner siggies.
Results toh aa hi Jaana hai😆
Btw, graduation or post grad?
I somehow managed to make some winner siggies.
Yay! I know you must have made amazing siggies😃
Idk why the runner up siggy looks more beautiful🤣