Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was eating my Lunch and had to stop myself from laughing at the weird idiocy of someone
Who the hell does that
Try to make me laugh when I am eating
😆
I'm sorry for you. What more can I say😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was eating my Lunch and had to stop myself from laughing at the weird idiocy of someone
Who the hell does that
Try to make me laugh when I am eating
😆
I'm sorry for you. What more can I say😆
Cant just people leave me and my food alone
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Cant just people leave me and my food alone
😆
You guys are very cute!
😆
You'll not think so but I think so😆
Lord have mercy on me
Waise what are you doing except obviously chatting with me
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Lord have mercy on me
Waise what are you doing except obviously chatting with me
Chatting with someone else also🤣
I'm just resting for now after lunch! 😆
Lage raho🤣Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Chatting with someone else also🤣
I'm just resting for now after lunch! 😆
Yeah cant do anything