Can anyone plz check if you see 36 or 35 ?
Coz I see views are going back and forth continuously
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Can anyone plz check if you see 36 or 35 ?
Coz I see views are going back and forth continuously
Same team na in task so must be discussing 😆
I think it crossed 36Million views now
Congratulations and keep streaming
We can make it 💪💪💪
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Finally 36M🥳
Keep going.
He is amazing man 😍...I use to hate Oreo but he made me love it again 😜
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Y1a7hhFZC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Shukla ji ko kisi se baat karne ka shouk chala gaya ...after BB sirf ek ke sath concentrate n meditate kar rahe hain😆
https://twitter.com/jthakers/status/1244400897976717313?s=21
Sidnaazians won🥳