Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yup now toh I am only chatting
Hi5 to that. Chatting is easy na, doesn't take a lot of effort.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yup now toh I am only chatting
Hi5 to that. Chatting is easy na, doesn't take a lot of effort.
Hi5 to that. Chatting is easy na, doesn't take a lot of effort.
So true yaar so true
My mood is so bad!!!😔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
So true yaar so true
Who would have thought that I will spend these days doing non-productive stuff. But here we are.
Who would have thought that I will spend these days doing non-productive stuff. But here we are.
Woh bhi hai
Kisne socha tha yeh hoga
Originally posted by: 2KI5F73X77TLZUDX
My mood is so bad!!!😔
Mujhe pareshaan jo kiya hai
Par kya kare, koi kaam karne ka mood hi nehi raha. 😔
Congo for New thread🥳🤣
Congo for New thread🥳🤣
Hello!! We chatted a lot last night. As a result, we have a new thread for our bak bak. 🤣