it think it all come down to this....
yeh ho toh kahin bhi kuch bhi kar sakte hoo...
I agree..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it think it all come down to this....
yeh ho toh kahin bhi kuch bhi kar sakte hoo...
I agree..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya important discussion behen?
Should I tell that? 🤭🤭🤭😏
Hello sab, main agayi 🤗
What broOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Should I tell that? 🤭🤭🤭😏
I myself dont know
Hello Shaon🤗Hello sab, main agayi 🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello Shaon🤗
Alexia! 🤗 How are you doing? Any plans for the evening - movies, books etc?
I dont know what I will doAlexia! 🤗 How are you doing? Any plans for the evening - movies, books etc?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont know what I will do
Same. For the time being, I am here.
Same. For the time being, I am here.
Yup now toh I am only chatting