Lallii 🤗
U know once I called my IF frd kutti (in tamil)
She thought I called her kutthi ( dog I think)
🤪
Lol 😂
Sometimes I too will use our Lang but will edit it out immediately!!
Let's talk in tamil if we want to maintain secrecy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lallii 🤗
U know once I called my IF frd kutti (in tamil)
She thought I called her kutthi ( dog I think)
🤪
Lol 😂
Sometimes I too will use our Lang but will edit it out immediately!!
Let's talk in tamil if we want to maintain secrecy 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
She did come and was asking what happened. Who will tell her exactly what happened.🤣
Haha 😆 mishtiii is going to have tuff time 🤣l
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂
Sometimes I too will use our Lang but will edit it out immediately!!
Let's talk in tamil if we want to maintain secrecy 🤣
You broke my heart🥺😭
True though 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haha that I knew !!!
It was her BF who was handling her account 😆
So I didn't jump into conversation then 😂
Alexia came back or its still her BF who is texting!!
She came back and was asking WTH was happening i was like I don’t know 🤷🏼♀️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haha 😆 mishtiii is going to have tuff time
Good part is, Alexia said she is too lazy to read previous pages. So, if she doesn't read em, both will be safe🤣
Tujse kya secret octo 🤗
Tum toh meri bestieee ❤️🤗
But you wanna talk in Tamil 🥺😭
She came back and was asking WTH was happening i was like I don’t know 🤷🏼♀️
Lol 😂 agar woh padegi na tum toh gayi kam se 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂
Sometimes I too will use our Lang but will edit it out immediately!!
Let's talk in tamil if we want to maintain secrecy 🤣
Yaahhh what to do out of habit texted like that they were going crazy like u called her kutti
Ok yaar 👍🏼