Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone knows?
Me knows🤣
Kiski enquiry and kaisi enquiry?
You tell
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kiski enquiry and kaisi enquiry?
You should go read previous pages😆
They (your boyfriend and Mishti) were discussing how amazing you are as a person. Also, the nightmare your BF had about you tying Rakhi to him🤣
I read all those pages and it's hilarious🤣
You are asking a Lazy person to do this
Summary de na
FudgeOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
They (your boyfriend and Mishti) were discussing how amazing you are as a person. Also, the nightmare your BF had about you tying Rakhi to him🤣
I read all those pages and it's hilarious🤣
He literally said that?
I am going to kill him for this
😆
Basically, your boyfriend asked about some Mayur and all that. And also I guess Mishti is now his official spy here (as in on IF)🤣
Very intense conversation happened and for once I thought you mad over something and talking as third person🤣