Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He was a Villanero! Before him, there were only heroes. He was the first one to make a guy with questionable actions look desirable!
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Nahi to padenge police ke danday 😆
Danday se darr nahin lagta
Jitna ki kisi ki drawer opening se lagta hai
FREE TO USE 😔




kuchh bhi ho jaye Tani ka rona bandh nahi hoga. 🤪
bahut badhiya bana ji 😎
beautiful creations Tanika
What’s up Folks. It’s Monday and I am just drowned in work 😭
Missing my PreRish too. I wish this was a spin off Bajaj Prerna web series!
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
What’s up Folks. It’s Monday and I am just drowned in work 😭
Missing my PreRish too. I wish this was a spin off Bajaj Prerna web series!
Hamari aisi kismet kaha piu
For a, spin off web series