Till he is only busy with guarding you IDCOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
🤣
Will it matter if I take my guy Bestie with me? Ask .......... My best friend always follows me everywhere I go. He also did jhagdas with my ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Till he is only busy with guarding you IDCOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
🤣
Will it matter if I take my guy Bestie with me? Ask .......... My best friend always follows me everywhere I go. He also did jhagdas with my ❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yaar we never had such a filmy beginning
Our whole story is filmy but start wasnt that filmy
Not fair
❤️}
🤣 read PM.
Its becoz her is herOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Why is Alexia talking like a third person? Is she mad over something?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Till he is only busy with guarding you IDC
He will be busy doing this. Otherwise I will beat him black and blue.
He has rejected 200 girls till date. 🤣 and liked 5 of his own choice.
Whats the age?Originally posted by: MishtiNew
He will be busy doing this. Otherwise I will beat him black and blue.
He has rejected 200 girls till date. 🤣 and liked 5 of his own choice.
ChillOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh! My bad, I jump in conversations without knowing back history. 😆
Carry on! 😆
I might have done the same
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
He will be busy doing this. Otherwise I will beat him black and blue.
He has rejected 200 girls till date. 🤣 and liked 5 of his own choice.
Did those 5 girls reject him?.🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Whats the age?
18. 😆
You might
Par koi nahi sach sach hota hai
You think she'll spare you seeing this?🤣