Today's episode is kind of cute! almost all were Rudhita scenes.
And Kaka gave back to Mini🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Today's episode is kind of cute! almost all were Rudhita scenes.
And Kaka gave back to Mini🤣
Behen let me not talk about his possessiveness 🤔Originally posted by: REIVWHDS3XEJSTND
🤣
But I guess mera Bestie gets more insecure. He is so possessive about me!!!
His grandmother has an italian origin too so his possessiveness is too much
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Behen let me not talk about his possessiveness 🤔
His grandmother has an italian origin too so his possessiveness is too much
Awwww...
My Jiju...
Tere Jiju mere pass hi bethe hai😆
He says Hi to you and that you are cute😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
He says Hi to you and that you are cute😆
Aww... Thanks Jiju...
Chalo, Jiju ne accept toh Kiya ki I am cute 😳 aap toh nahi Karti...😆
Hi, Jiju! One question... How do you manage to bear her Nautankis? I mean tantrums???
Originally posted by: ACZKDG5JBO2P7GVU
Aww... Thanks Jiju...
Chalo, Jiju ne accept toh Kiya ki I am cute 😳 aap toh nahi Karti...😆
Hi, Jiju! One question... How do you manage to bear her Nautankis? I mean tantrums???
Now he needs to go
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will give him the laptop after he goes bathing
Now he needs to go
Accha bye ...
Will talk later.
You two are so cute.❤️
HOriginally posted by: 6MDMCTYYX4HUHLTZ
Aww... Thanks Jiju...
Chalo, Jiju ne accept toh Kiya ki I am cute 😳 aap toh nahi Karti...😆
Hi, Jiju! One question... How do you manage to bear her Nautankis? I mean tantrums???