Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Jaanu I'm from tamilnadu too 🤗
Really u still live in TN??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Jaanu I'm from tamilnadu too 🤗
Really u still live in TN??
Really u still live in TN??
Yup in Chennai 😊
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm sorry jaanu 🥺
Ok maaf kiya 🤣
Ok maaf kiya 🤣
Where you from jaanu??
Cuddalore
We are 3hours travel gap 😊
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
We are 3hours travel gap 😊
4 hrs 😆
4 hrs 😆
😆
Yup!! Only we are going out for needed!!
What's happening there???