Originally posted by: BEOAF3E7TKDXJM6F
Lali di...🤗❤️
I miss you all too...
I hope I will be regular from Wednesday...
Yup let's catch up soon 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BEOAF3E7TKDXJM6F
Lali di...🤗❤️
I miss you all too...
I hope I will be regular from Wednesday...
Yup let's catch up soon 🤗
Can I say something? My cousin sister is joining IF 😎
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 I was joking jaanu sorry 😆
We met in if and became sisters ❤️
Rishtaa Teraa meraa type 🤗
And coincidentally our user names rhyming 😜
Go I’m not talking to u
😭
U lied to me 🥺
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yup let's catch up soon 🤗
🤗
Ok ok 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 I was joking jaanu sorry 😆
We met in if and became sisters ❤️
Rishtaa Teraa meraa type 🤗
And coincidentally our user names rhyming 😜
Even i have sisters whom i met in IF ❤️
Originally posted by: WOETF6P43RWJTG6Y
Can I say something? My cousin sister is joining IF 😎
Woww great
Does she watch BB too??
Will she join us here ??
Probably yes. She is joining KZK2 forum first. Then this one.😆
Originally posted by: LFFNY65TMNOWUAOI
Probably yes. She is joining KZK2 forum first. Then this one.😆
Ok yaar 👍🏼🤗