Yeah I kind off hate that!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I kind off hate that!!!
I am in school.
I live in Kerala.
Okay yaar
See u soon
Talk to u soonnnnn
🤗
*waves*
He made me a lot more bold, i was a crybaby before😆
Lali di...🤗❤️
I miss you all too...
I hope I will be regular from Wednesday...
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah I kind off hate that!!!
Nowadays most of the show r like that
Really siblings ?? Or cousins?
Wowwww
I never spoken to person who r related in real life in IF
This is the first time
Lol 😂 I was joking jaanu sorry 😆
We met in if and became sisters ❤️
Rishtaa Teraa meraa type 🤗
And coincidentally our user names rhyming 😜
Ohhh ok
That’s good in a way