Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
is it available on Netflix? Any idea??
It should be😆 have it already so never searched it there.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
is it available on Netflix? Any idea??
It should be😆 have it already so never searched it there.
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Hey there🤗We are discussing about movies we all are watching these days..
How arw you spending your days?
Oh really. I am not watching documentaries frequently. Reading some articles during free time.
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Watch Love and Other Drugs, one of my favs 😆 I just love Anne Hathaway😆
I loved her in THE INTERN ...
one of my All time fav movie hain woh..
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Loki will come later this year...
par Ad Astra is big on netflix...Brad Pitt hai usmein...
he really did some great stuff this year
Hii Mayur😆
Really excited for Loki😎 I hope we are talking about the Tom Hiddleston waala🤣
The Intern ❤️ she is so great in most of her movies but Love and Other Drugs is my fav. It has a beautiful love story with a pharma background. The characters are so real❤️
I think we should request the MODS and the thread Creator to prepare a new Thread by tomorrow Morning 😅
Originally posted by: ilazyair
The Intern ❤️ she is so great in most of her movies but Love and Other Drugs is my fav. It has a beautiful love story with a pharma background. The characters are so real❤️
yess heard about that as well par never had a chance of watching it but will try...
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Meenuuuuu... 🤗 how's quarantine treating you?😆
It just doubled my presentations and assignments🤣
Aww poor you.. jhaappi for you 🤗
Mere pass bhaut zyada time hai.. aaj 3 movies I watched 😳
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Aww poor you.. jhaappi for you 🤗
Mere pass bhaut zyada time hai.. aaj 3 movies I watched 😳
do you even follow Pak shows?