Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I understand Sujz. 🤗
And you know, you are what you think you are and not what others say or believe. 🤗
exactly and how I am conditioned to think I am ugly is so devastating.
I'll be telling his story to you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I understand Sujz. 🤗
And you know, you are what you think you are and not what others say or believe. 🤗
exactly and how I am conditioned to think I am ugly is so devastating.
I'll be telling his story to you
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
But with principle octo 😆
Though I like those ML's characteristics through Fictional story 🤣
But in real life never encountered with these characteristics 😆
In short Gul hero?.🤣
exactly and how I am conditioned to think I am ugly is so devastating.
I'll be telling his story to you
I'll be waiting for you to tell. Maybe tomorrow?
Okay, good night you guys🤗
U shouldn’t 👎🏼
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay, good night you guys🤗
Good night 🤗
Try to change it then 🤗
Nowadays people call me beautiful too i am not convinced because that was instilled in my mind by that guy whom i liked so much for the first and only time (as of now) in that tender age. :)
and aaj kal koi maze me bhi aisa kahe then i just accept it and adds it to the previous notion i have.
Suj beauty isn't about face...it's just a ultimate cover up of flaws... Beauty is someone with kindness, character and compassion 😊
You have all these three beauty!! You are beautiful take that in your mind first!!
If that guy made you to feel that way... His perception about beauty is different...and he is not the right one for you!! Glad you are out of it