Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main villian in the movie, Paidithalli who is played by Govind Padmasoorya (GP), our own kerala boy😊
Hmm not know him much!! But he looks handsome 😊
Be kindfull to say the ID plz!!!
😆 I want to write but I lost the inspiration what can I do
I know that feeling. Been there, still there
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hmm not know him much!! But he looks handsome 😊
He is the only definition of a MAN for me. :) I don't have a crush or anything but yea he is too hot and he has hosted some reality shows and stuff and is a youth icon for Kerala. I watch that reality show on loop these days😆 they are very entertaining.
Then I wrote Chahat here after a long time and I have the inspiration now.😆 but don't know aage jakar kya hoga
When you gonna update chaahat
That's easy 😆