Kabir Singh- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

4.4k

Users

18

Likes

64

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#21

Keeping aside what the social message or the story line discussion... Acting wise KS was class, Shahid was no doubt supreme in his acting... Maybe since I watched Arjun Reddy before I am more hooked to his acting and that movie... as I found Shahid’s acting in some scenes exactly as Vijay’s... as if he studies AR movie whereas VD started it with a blank slate...

bakhtaavar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#22

Best movie of 2019 easily

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZciIQZmnDR/?igsh=ZXQ0ODIwN3o4cG1s

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZciIQZmnDR/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 4 days ago

Ranveer Singh at the screening of Hunkkaar

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".