My brain cells rn

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
My brain cells rn


Krishy, here you go:

how's everybody's quarantine time being spent? what are you guys doing to keep yourself busy? any new dramas/movies?
I tried something?
It's been a while. 🤔

It says "the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available".
how's everybody's quarantine time being spent? what are you guys doing to keep yourself busy? any new dramas/movies?
Eat, sleep, Netflix and repeat.
I watched Sex Education. It's a brilliant show.
Originally posted by: OMNOAIV7F7KI3JQI
It says "the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available".
So weird!! I can see it. Let me re-do it.
Originally posted by: 7GLKYG5TRMHEOHYD
Eat, sleep, Netflix and repeat.
I watched Sex Education. It's a brilliant show.
I'll be watching it soon (maybe)
Depending on the mood 🤣