Bollywood CC#36- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

52.8k

Users

46

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EU5XGKN2FVIHXOJO


How is he able to say it so confidently, I mean with the exact dates and all?😕

Isiliye bola I don't believe, but then again he had predicted a pandemic last year about western countries being hit.

O546LJN42YXKCLBI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


😆


Nice way to keep themselves entertained and also bring out the hidden talents...This is called win-win!😎

FraudBB thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Lots of people are going in crowd paidal ya whatever service theu are getting to their homes



Plus afwah faili thi ki government will provide th transport

O546LJN42YXKCLBI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Here in North-East from Monday onwards all the desi grocery shops are shutting down!

IBXAVHWBBCV2AUQZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.tiktok.com/@sahilarora6066/video/6808490211337653505

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kurkure26

Lots of people are going in crowd paidal ya whatever service theu are getting to their homes



Plus afwah faili thi ki government will provide th transport


It should have been done in a better way.. when government was announcing lockdown each state government should have been instructed to announce a way for daily wagers to reach their homes..

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".