Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow

So many updates in a day is like a treat!!

Is Khushi a doctor?? Or else who is Dr Gupta?? What tablet Khushi is taking?? Hope both realize their feelings for each other soon..

Waiting for more updates, but please update SOT as well

Love

Vandie

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh she is doctor wonder what will happen nice 

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for back to back updates. Why is Khushi hiding her profession. Continue soon 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow what can i say?????? I am totally confused ......first i guess may be arnav is hiding something and now khushi......is she doctor????? Why she hide her profession????? Is anjali taking any treatment????? Oh god so many questions.......

Plz update fast because now i cant wait after this cliffhanger........And plz update SOT also......

Savera84 thumbnail

This is the mother of all mysteries.  

Not just Khushi, but Anjali, Payal, Arnav all are behaving suspiciously.  I mean they are hiding something from each other and us.  Someone asked earlier, being a doctor why is Arnav travelling a lot?  Now we have more questions to ask.

Why does Khushi have to hide her profession from Arnav?  Now I understand why they don't want Aakash to meet Arnav.  Why the hiding in the first place?

Anjali and Khushi behaved as if they never met before they met at Shyam's success party.  Then why is Anjali cold with Khushi?  Why did she go to the hospital twice in two weeks and hide the fact from family?  Here I can have a speculation.  May be she has a medical condition and saw Khushi at the hopital and was worried that Khsuhi might spill the beans in front of her family.   Hence the mysterious behaviour.

So many questions, but loving the story.  Thank you for so many updates at once.

Cheers.......

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What is anjali and Khushi up to and Khushi a doctor??? hope you update the next asap.. to ease our tension.. Thanks 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Khushi is a doctor then what Arnav is .. Is Anjali sick 

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Everyone, 

Hope you are all well and safe. Thank you for all your comments and likes. Appreciate them. 

Enjoy Chapter 9 - Parts 1 and 2

Edited by ILoveFF - 4 years ago
ILoveFF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ILoveFF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.