PranBir/KKB- BTS , MASTI , INTERVIEWS & PICS UPDATE HERE ONLY-11 - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it just me or did anyone else felt weird about the way pallavi and dida immediately called up Sarita and reacted impulsively? What do you think might happen

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-KjnPep1rI/

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't remeber exactly  but i think its fri  special episode on Ganesh Puja. The goons throw prachi and Ranbir catches her.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I miss his laal joote😆

Oh yeah. That dress was nice too😆

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Is it just me or did anyone else felt weird about the way pallavi and dida immediately called up Sarita and reacted impulsively? What do you think might happen

The only thing weird about Pallavi was her con lusion that Ranbir loves Rhea🤢. Dida already thought Ranbir likes her and even wanted to talk about their rista before so I don't  think it was impulsive.  And pallavi too only started  hating Prachi because she thought the  marriage was fixed because of Prachi. Even after prachi filed case against Ranbir she went to the Aroras before comming to conclusion. And the way Praya talked to her, anyone woulf get angry.  Initially   she loved her, she even let her cook inside the house😊. And if Ranbir loves Prachi, why would she go against his son? That would have been more weird.

I think Ranbir will tell it was fake so that Prachi doesn't  feel uncomfortable. I just hope with Kohlis he says that he genuinely  loves her but Prachi doesn't so that they don't  have misunderstanding  again.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Damn they could have shown from current leap😡😡. Just bring topic and we can talk. I can talk about anything😆😆. Btwn are you  saying related to Pranbir or about any topics?

After the 7 year leap

Means with Kiara??

So during the 21days they wont get to pranbir???