No not UAE. Saudi Arabia :P
They extended the curfew. Cases reached 900 :/
good....
I hope you and your family are all.stocked up and safe...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No not UAE. Saudi Arabia :P
They extended the curfew. Cases reached 900 :/
good....
I hope you and your family are all.stocked up and safe...
I myself dont knowOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Usually lunch mein kya hota hai?
Hostel ka khaana isnt great
How old are they😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How old are they😆
maybe more than 30 to 32 years...I suppose...
bahut purane hai...
mere ghar mein ek carromboard hai woh bhi mujse bada hai umr mein
..😆
Happy to know I am not the only one with such a scenarioOriginally posted by: MayurChan
maybe more than 30 to 32 years...I suppose...
bahut purane hai...
mere ghar mein ek carromboard hai woh bhi mujse bada hai umr mein
..😆
My mother had brought some of the utensils once they are 8 to 9 years older than me😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Happy to know I am not the only one with such a scenario
My mother had brought some of the utensils once they are 8 to 9 years older than me😆
with bartan there is no comparison girl...
woh toh ofcourse puraney honge hee 😆
Nope thats what the thing my parents didnt have a marriage with the families. And I was born the next year so shouldnt have happenedOriginally posted by: MayurChan
with bartan there is no comparison girl...
woh toh ofcourse puraney honge hee 😆
They married against the wishes of their parents so everything was just one year elder to me but utensils IDK
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope thats what the thing my parents didnt have a marriage with the families. And I was born the next year so shouldnt have happened
They married against the wishes of their parents so everything was just one year elder to me but utensils IDK
then your case is an exception but anyways bade toh haina 😆
Yahi toh baat hai
Par rehne do jo hai so hai