Rudra tore that shirt with Maya's footprints...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rudra tore that shirt with Maya's footprints...
I have decided to skip some episodes for good😕
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Rudra tore that shirt with Maya's footprints...
I was expecting this yesterday
Koi baat nahi wo fir se le lega😆
Originally posted by: Devakshilover
They started the show 5 minutes late and upar se flashbacks....
Ninja technique of wasting time😎 editor ne pakka engineering ki hai🤣
Vikram again lying down in Maya's lap... And he even touched her foot...
I am so disgusted with the way he touched her...
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ninja technique of wasting time😎 editor ne pakka engineering ki hai🤣
🤣🤣
Yaar the way this hawas ka poojari Vik touches Maya na mera khoon khaul jaata hai kasam se
Well, even I had anticipated this...
And yes, wo phir se le lega... 😆
I feel like puking.. Omg